Freelance German Editor / Student job
Cette offre a été pourvue !
Who are they?
Software Club is the highest-level gateway into Software & Technology investing
We are one of the fastest growing under the radar companies in Europe, 100% bootstrapped, with a unique model and global leadership ambitions
We have developed a unique expertise on Software & Technology and benefit from exclusive access to the best investment opportunities with a deep focus on B2B Software
Our team gathers top talents with a diverse and international background. Our Research & Investment team has the strongest expertise in the ecosystem on B2B Software due diligence, and we are surrounded by a network of mentors including high-profile tech founders and investors
Rencontrez Sacha, Lead Investment & Strategy Analyst
Description of the job:
Software Club is a research and investment firm founded in 2019 in Paris that is focused on finding and
investing in the world’s best B2B software companies.
We are looking for talented and highly efficient writers and editors to join our growing international team.
This role will not only sharpen your skills as a writer and editor, but also develop your knowledge about
the world’s most innovative technologies and the most successful business models, which can open
exciting opportunities to work in tech or in finance.
Key responsibilities include:
- Editing written transcriptions of oral interviews in GERMAN
- Optimizing content to make it grammatically correct, pleasant to read, and informative
- Fact-checking and proofreading information from the interviews
- Weekly assignment based on your schedule
- From 4h per week up to 16h
- You need to have the legal capacity to invoice a French company / Auto-entrepreneur status
- Student/freelancer looking for a remote part-time job
- Journalism, litterature, writing, communication, economy studies
- Auto-entrepreneur status (Siret number)
- Native fluency in GERMAN
- Excellent writing skills in GERMAN
- Good communication level in ENGLISH
- Rigorous, sharp and attention to details
Cherry on the Cake
• You are interested in entrepreneurship, technology, and innovation
• You have prior experience in blogging/writing for publications or websites
- TBD based on performance
Send a resume + example of some of your content