Who are they?
Skeepers is the European leader in customer engagement solutions and provide a fully integrated one-stop-shop UGC suite for brands to seamlessly create, collect, manage and activate UGC at scale. With 13 international offices, Skeepers operates in several countries and has more than 8,000 customers.
Their mission? To deliver powerful shopper engagement experiences through unified and effective UGC solutions.
To support our development, we are constantly looking for new talent ready to make a difference !
SKEEPERS is an innovative group that is changing the world of customer experience. With a strong international ambition, SKEEPERS helps brands generate value by and for their customers.
With its' one for all platform, SKEEPERS provides brands with a complete solution that allows them to prescriptively activate data collected from customer feedback for marketing purposes.
Recognised as a high-growth group, SKEEPERS has already made it into the Next120 ranking one of the most innovative SaaS companies!
To foster our development, we are constantly looking for great talents who are ready to make a difference on an international scale and strive for our customers!
Created in 2019, SKEEPERS reached 450 employees internationally across 6 countries: France, Spain, Italy, Brazil, Canada, and also USA.
SKEEPERS is the right place for you if you are a Go-Getter; someone who likes to deliver results, ready to roll up their sleeves to make things happen, and a positive challenger.
Your team :
Do you want to work in a fast-growing scale up? Success starts with you!
As a Sales Operations Intern, you will report directly to the Sales Operations Manager and the Chief Sales Officer.
Taking part of the SDR Ops team, your role will be to support the Sales team by analysing the market and generating new outbound leads to help Skeepers grow faster. This is a unique opportunity for you to gain new skills and experience in a fast-growing scale up in a promising industry!
Your missions :
- Managing and enriching data in our CRM: In addition to supporting the sales team, you will be responsible for the completeness and accuracy of data and processes
- Business Intelligence: carefully monitoring the sales team's portfolios and suggesting new brands to contact. In addition, you will be responsible for segmenting our key accounts in order to develop new opportunities and possibilities.
- Synchronizing our CRM with the other tools used by the different departments of the company: Quote generation tool, management tool for our Customer Hero team, etc.
- Contributing to the creation of sales performance reports to support our sales decision makers in the implementation of new measures.
- Assisting with sales training, especially in the context of the tools used
- Responsible for training documentation
- Ensuring synchronization between the tools used
- You have a technical or business background and possess good interpersonal and writing skills
- Your analytical mind is only surpassed by your work ethic
- You are a natural communicator, especially in contact with the sales team to make them understand all their necessary actions
- You speak both English and Italian fluently
- You embody corporate culture and have a sense of entrepreneurship
- You like to challenge yourself and exceed your own goals
- You are well organised and self-starter, quick learner and able to handle multiple tasks at the same time
What you get at SKEEPERS :
- An international project with strong growth.
- Access to training/certification
- Strong technical and organisational challenges with the integration of new companies (already 7 acquisitions within the Group)
- A remote friendly environment
- Opportunity to play a strategic role within a dynamic structure in a competitive market
- A passionate tech team
- A roadmap full of great projects
Want to be part of the adventure? Send us your application today!
D'autres offres de Opérations
Ces offres peuvent vous intéresser !