- Musées / Institutions culturelles, E-commerce
- Entre 50 et 250 salariés
Catalog Specialist Internship W/M/D
- Éducation : Non spécifié
- Expérience : Non spécifié
Cette offre a été pourvue !
Who are they?
Founded in 2017, SINGULART is an online art & design gallery dedicated to helping artists and designers take on the international barriers of the art market. Today, our team is composed of 140 people and 28 different nationalities, what a journey in 5 years!
In November 2021, we secured a €60 million SERIES B fundraising, the most successful in the history of the cultural sector! What a journey in only 5 years and with so many more challenges to come! On a daily basis, we work hard to strengthen our mission: empowering artists and designers and connecting them to art lovers around the world!
Our motto? Moving the world with creativity
Our goal? To put creators at the center of our society, to help art lovers in their artistic discoveries and finally to make the art market more transparent and accessible.
Why? Because we believe in the power of creativity. It opens minds, brings beauty to our life and cultivates peace.
Driven by a human mission, we share diversity and equity in our DNA. We value collaboration and innovation. Caring for our people is at the core of what we do, we want them to grow so we provide equal opportunities for all. We believe that all together we are able to move forward, so join our creative, international team and let’s empower artists and designers together!
In the Artist Liaison Team, which is in charge of recruiting, caring and supporting our artists promoting and selling their artworks on the SINGULART’s website platform, you take part of our goal: empower artists!
As a Catalog Specialist, you will support the team to review on product pages to enhance the selection offer related to design furniture.
Your main responsibilities:
- Review all catalog of products added by our creators,
- Identificate the product pages which must be highlighted on SINGULART.com,
- Integrate product pages after your evaluation,
- Ensure quality and consistency of selection according to user criteria (style, subcategory, feature).
What we look for:
- You need to do an internship of 6 months,
- Have a first experience in a retail or e-commerce company is a plus,
- You are solution-oriented, rigourous, and able to make decisions, you can propose efficient and scalable processes in order to drive continuous improvement,
- You master Microsoft pack office.
Cette offre vous tente ?
- Partager sur Linkedin
- Partager sur Facebook
- Partager sur Twitter