Cette offre a été pourvue !
Who are they?
Shopmium is a digital media and promotions technology company that creates brand-building and sales-driving opportunities online & offline for advertisers and retailers throughout the path to purchase.
At the heart of our business is the Shopmium app. It’s our proposition for consumers and for advertisers and we use it to help them connect with each other and to transform shopping to make life better.
Our platform is powered by exclusive consumer purchase data, consumer intelligence and purchase intent data to deliver more valuable outcomes for brands, retailers and consumers.
Do you have a successful track record in sales and are you looking for your next career move? Join our journey!
We are an established (since 2011), yet still fast growing (+15% YoY revenue growth) European FMCG digital media and promotions technology company. Through our consumer mobile app Shopmium and our exclusive data & media services we connect brands to consumers, enabling FMCG advertisers to build their brands, deliver measurable offline & online sales and generate insights. Shopmium is part of a NYSE-listed Quotient Technology Inc.
Shopmium UK trading as:
Quotient Technology Limited · Unit F, 120 Weston Street, London SE1 4GS, United Kingdom Shopmium Corporate Site: https://solutions.shopmium.com Quotient Corporate Site: www.quotient.com Shopmium Consumer Site: www.shopmium.com
Registered in England & Wales · Company No. 07775437
Quotient Technology Limited is a wholly owned subsidiary of Quotient Technology Inc.
Our clients are household names, like Unilever, Arla, Nestle, Britvic, Coca-Cola and so many more. We are looking for a smart & ambitious sales professional to join our existing sales team who can demonstrate a track record of delivering sales targets & building client relationships.
As a key member of the sales team, your role will be to build new & maintain/grow existing FMCG client relationships amongst UK brand & shopper marketing budget holders. To do that, you’ll need to successfully position yourself and Shopmium as a strategic partner, inspiring key stakeholders to invest. Once secured, you’ll need to work closely with our Customer Success team to deliver success and continued growth of your relationships into incremental opportunities. All while managing and staying on track with your sales target and core KPIs.
As part of your life and role at Shopmium, you’ll also gain exposure and a knowledge of mobile app development, media technology, data, insights & analytics, mobile app marketing, consumer marketing, FMCG marketing, digital marketing and much more. You will also have the opportunity to contribute strategically to our go-to-market development.
● Meeting and exceeding a sales target (Annual,Quarterly&Monthly)
● Driving & managing the entire sales cycle (Generating meetings&conversations/engineering opportunities / creating successful outcomes / winning business / managing client expectations / leading client relationships / nurturing active client relationships for growth / demonstrating campaign success).
● Analysing campaign performance data to provide key insights and learnings to guide clients as well as delivering account growth
● Develop active client relationships and win new clients (both first time clients with Shopmium and new brands/stakeholders within trading clients). Creating “Win Win” situations for clients and Shopmium.
● Become an authoritative voice on FMCG digital media and promotions by being insightful and a strategic thinker.
● Be a powerful team player & contributor, displaying Shopmium’s values (Integrity, Customer Experience, Teamwork, Innovation & Sustainable Growth).
YOUR SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
● EXPERIENCE: Minimum 2 years in a client facing sales role maintaining and &
growing client relationships either in their infancy or established. FMCG experience
● TRACK RECORD: Delivering a minimum of £150K sales annually with a minimum
of £5K per order/booking.
● MINDSET: Positive, Ambitious, Conscientious & Resilient
● APPROACH: Proactive, organised, goal orientated, cope well under pressure,
problem solver, responsive.
● TECHNICAL: Confident, persuasive, astute, attention to detail, likes data!
REMUNERATION: £35K base salary + Ave. Year 1 Sales Commission £15k. Annual pay review (April) & Ave Year 2 Sales Commission £22K.
BENEFITS & SHOPMIUM LIFE
● Mobile phone allowance (£25 pcm)
● 25 Days holiday pa + 1 additional in
● Early Finish Friday (half day Friday
once per month)
● 2 Days Paid leave for Learning &
● 3 Days Paid leave for charity work
● Flexible working policy (min. 2 office
● 50% Private health care contribution (incl dependents)
● Parental leave package beyond statutory
● Matched Statutory Pension Contribution.
● Office showers and bike parking.
● Weekly paid lunch at office & Monthly team social.
● Annual European team offsite