Growth Marketing Manager
- Début :
- Télétravail partiel possible
- Bac +2
- > 1 an
- AdTech / MarTech, E-commerce, Logistics, SaaS / Cloud Services
- De 15 à 50 salariés
Growth Marketing Manager
June 30th 2020: Shipup announces a 6m€ series A in order to open an office in New York and recruit 45 people in the next 12 months.
At Shipup, our mission is to create a seamless, proactive and branded post-purchase experience for online retailers.
If you are used to buying online, you probably already went though the exprience of losing your nerve for an order that encounters multiple incidents. For online retailers, a poor post-purchase experience is a costly nightmare: it drags down customer satisfaction, online reputation and repeat purchase rate while inflating the volume of complaints at customer support.
Shipup is a SaaS company that tracks in real time the orders and deliveries of online retailers in order to create a seamless, branded and reassuring post-purchase exprience (proactive and live notifications, customized tracking pages, customer surveys at delivery…). Thanks to Shipup, ordering online is less stressful. Online shoppers are more satisfied, they complain less and buy again more.
The company has been created at the end of 2016 by 3 Cofounders from HEC Paris and Centrale Paris who used to work for Drivy (acquired by Getaround), Rocket Internet, Casper and Dashlane.
Shipup works with more than 200 brands in Europe and North America, some of which are very successful digitally native brands (Cheerz, Birchbox, Withings, Feed., Le Petit Ballon, Respire, Aime, Na-Kd, Ssense, Ysé, A.P.C. …) while others are larger, more traditional accounts (Leclerc, Carrefour, Intermarché, Go Sport, Yves Rocher…).
Shipup started in June 2020 a very strong growth phase thanks to a 6m€ series A: from 25 full-time employees to a goal of 65 full-time employees 12 months later. We are looking for a Growth Marketing Manager primarily to fuel and support the lead generation activity of our BDR team.
And more than ever, with the impressive growth in ecommerce during the pandemic, we need to onboard new talents.
- Implement hacks in order to automate or simplify the generation of listings of potential targets
- Automate campaigns to potential targets through various touchpoints (emails, Linkedin…)
- Create and AB test the copy and content used in your campaigns
- Ultimately, your goal is to generate reponses from potential targets which will then be handled by our BDR team
- Coordinate with our BDR team in order to understand their needs and adjust your strategy, processes and copy
- Target accounts in Europe: fluency in English is mandatory. It’s a plus if you master another european language
What we offer
- Competitive salary with a variable part based on your performance
- The opportunity to join a fast growing startup, funded by ecommerce experts (Cofounders of Veepee, AlloResto, Cheerz, Birchbox Europe, Tediber, Le Petit Ballon…)
- In 3 years, you will be able to say: “I was there when it was only 25 of us”
- A great number of perks: Navigo pass for transportation, lunches, dinners, drinks, parties…
- Insane off-sites (Sicily, Marrakech, Corsica, Cap Ferret, Val d’Isere…)
- You have at least a first experience as a Growth Marketing Manager
- You are creative, able to write copy that stands out
- You are fluent in English when it comes to speaking as well as writing
- It’s a plus if you master another european language
- You are analytical
- You have an interest for SaaS business and the Tech ecosystem
- Resume screening
- Pre-qualification call
- Home assignment
- Physical meeting: business case + fit interview
- Informal meeting with people from the team
After this last step, an offer usually follows in the next 24 hours :)
We will be happy to get to know you!
Meet the Shipup team
- Ajouter aux favoris
- Partager sur Twitter
- Partager sur Facebook
- Partager sur Linkedin