Growth Manager [Fulltime]
- > 2 ans
- SaaS / Cloud Services
- Moins de 15 salariés
Growth Manager [Fulltime]
Cette offre a été pourvue !
La mission de Sharework est de mettre la technologie au service de la collaboration entre les entreprises.
Lancée en 2019 par une équipe expérimentée d’entrepreneurs récidivistes, leur ambition est de devenir la plateforme de référence permettant aux entreprises de nouer des partenariats pérennes et efficaces. Seulement quelques mois après le lancement du produit, plus de 400 entreprises ont déjà rejoint le réseau en France, en Europe et aux US.
Soutenue par des VCs de premier plan (Localglobe, Ventech, Kima) et les meilleurs business angels (Pierre Kosciusko-Morizet), leur objectif est de créer un leader mondial dans leur catégorie.
2020 is the year of acceleration for Sharework, and we are looking for a Growth manager with a strong entrepreneurial and growth mindset to help us reach our ambitious target.
As our Growth Manager, you will work closely with the Head of Marketing and be responsible for:
- Scraping and generating lists of contacts for outbound acquisition campaigns. We’re a great match if you are super curious for growth hacks, and love to experiment.
- Implementing user/lead acquisition strategies (e-mail, paid campaigns, SEA, etc.): with a test-and-learn mindset. Although you must implement strategies that have already been widely tested and approved, we’re also striving for someone who’s able to pull some tricks that no one has ever thought of.
- Making sure we have a top-notch website that generates organic traffic thanks to continuous SEO optimization, and seamlessly transforms visitors into a pipe of qualified leads.
- Conversion funnel & user nurturing: Guide our users through our onboarding process to transform new users into paying customers. This one calls for a sharp sense of automation as well as a real understanding of our users. Indeed, you would first start with your bare hands, but soon you’ll build an automated pipeline. Keep in mind that time-efficiency is the crux of the matter.
- Testing and learning continuously for all of the above, using a data driven and rational approach: you like to monitor all the KPIs you own, and prioritize your actions accordingly.
What we have to offer:
- A rare (once-in-a-lifetime?) opportunity to join an ambitious start-up at an early stage.
- A deep dive in a project with experienced entrepreneurs, who are looking for excellence.
- A very competitive compensation and permanent position opportunity.
- Complete ownership over your KPIs and scope & an opportunity to implement a growth strategy, nearly from scratch.
- A stimulating work environment, in a nice co-working space located in the 9th district, where you can both enjoy outdoor spaces and meet inspiring people from other start-ups!
- a remote friendly team.
- 🚀 You’ve been in charge of Growth / Lead generation / Sales development in a fast-growing company, preferably in the B2B Tech industry
- 🧰 You’re versatile and easily adaptable
- 🤓 You’re a bit of a geek, and love discovering new tools and ways to achieve your goals
- 📚You’re looking for an environment where you will learn and grow, while being very autonomous
- 💬 You have a good aptitude for interactions with customers
- ⬛ You’re organized and data-driven
- 🇬🇧 You speak English fluently (more than half of our customers come from the US)
- A call with the first recruiter
- A case study
- A call with the Head of Marketing
- One last call with our CEO.
Hurry up! Send us your resume and we’ll schedule that first call 😉
You can also connect with us on LinkedIn here if you don’t want us to miss your application!
Meet the Sharework team
- Ajouter aux favoris
- Partager sur Twitter
- Partager sur Facebook
- Partager sur Linkedin