We’re looking for a Product Marketing Manager to join the newly formed Global Product Marketing organisation as the PMM Manager for HR & Payroll in France. This role reports into the Director of GTM for HR & Payroll and is deployed into the Sage HR & Payroll Business Unit. It’s accountable for the creation and delivery of creative and disruptive GTM strategies and plans to get our propositions seen, heard and felt in France.
The role will lead in the definition, planning and execution of go-to-market programs in France Region, including targeting, opportunity size, channel strategy, sequencing, customer journey, promotion, tactics, etc. as well as support in the execution and optimisation of those GTM strategies.
To achieve this, the role will work as part of the Sage HR & Payroll Business Unit squad, working day to day with the GTM Director, Product Marketing and Product Management peers and product engineering teams, as well as requiring close working with our marketing peers and key regional colleagues to ensure integrated thinking and execution.
Success in this role is defined by the role holder’s ability to translate the BU strategy, growth plans and value propositions into an actionable GTM plan that resonates and are impactful in France supporting the HR & P BU targets and revenue globally. Delivery, strong focus on execution as well as an astute ability to navigate between different short and long-term priorities are critical factors of success.
• As part of the Business Unit squad, responsible for defining the HR & P GTM strategy and plans for France, clearly differentiating us from the competition and driving commercial outcomes/targets.
• Create, define and articulate a compelling vision and strategy for the Region and delivering effective commercial strategies overseeing the rollout of new products, initiatives, and value propositions.
• Be accountable for ensuring successful launch in-market for new propositions/products that go to market. This will include end to end responsibility for launch and leading the regional launch squad, including detailed strategies of how best to deliver the proposition to market.
• Create, maintain and communicate GTM plans and key launches and in line with the regional priorities and market opportunities.
• Accountable for the overall commercial success of the BU in the Region with increased growth year on year, shift to cloud and subscription.
• Responsible for optimising in-market propositions including looking at new customer acquisition, up-sell, cross-sell opportunities, and migration action plans as a customer grows their business and develops additional requirements.
• Identify relevant business opportunities and define the triggers to maximise the performance for the business unit (pricing, new bundles, reactivation, etc.), based on deep customer and market understanding lead and champion engagement with those opportunities and propositions cross functionally, to ensure successful delivery.
• Act as a global ambassador of Sage, contribute to exceptional Sage content and thought leadership, represent the HR & P BU at events, in the media, with analysts and digitally online.
Ces entreprises recrutent aussi au poste de “Management / Organisation”.Voir toutes les offres