As we embark on this new chapter of growth, we are seeking a talented and driven individual to join our team in London and be a part of our journey to transform the business phone system experience for UK organizations.
Enterprise sales is a primary driver for our growth at Ringover, and together we have an incredible opportunity to take a proven solution out to the UK market.
Working closely with the UK Head of Sales, Ross, your mission, should you choose to accept it, will be to focus on expanding Ringover’s presence in the U.K. market by building a strong pipeline of qualified prospects, where Ringover adds value to their business.
- Meets or exceeds assigned sales quota.
- Self generate opportunities and follow-up with prospects by phone, email, linkedin, social media channels
- Maintain sales pipeline and successfully close out potential customers in a timely manner
- Engage with inbound prospects daily and ultimately close out new business focused
- Build and maintain relationships with strategic partner reps, to generate and nurture sales pipeline.
- Provide high quality and quantity of outbound outreach to prospective customers
- Understand the SaaS model and demo prospective customers
- Log activities and pipeline progression in Salesforce
- Report weekly sales goals and objectives to the UK Head of Sales
Required skills and attributes
- At least 2 years of direct sales experience in a SaaS Start up with a focus on ATS or recruitment technology.
- Previous experience as a recruiter or working with an ATS is a big plus
- Ability to manage multiple accounts while building additional pipeline
- Experience in working closely with partners in co-selling processes
- Exceptional presentation and communication skills
- A willingness to hunt, outbound doesn’t scare you
- Demonstrated knowledge of Cloud Communication software would be a plus
- Strong verbal and written communication skills. Comfortable working with stakeholders of varying levels, including senior leadership.
- Used to a quota carrying role and have a high rate of achievement
This position is for you if..
- You are curious and have an insatiable appetite to understand customers’ challenges; a lifelong learner, coachable
- You want to be a part of a growing team with clear career progression opportunities
- You enjoy working in a cross-functional environment with our operations, sales, engineering, product teams and more to provide product feedback to ensure customer success
- You like to hit the ground running and make an impact early on
- You are bold, hard-working, and an inner drive to exceed targets
Ces entreprises recrutent aussi au poste de “Commercial”.