- IT / Digital, Économie collaborative, E-commerce, Digital
- Entre 15 et 50 salariés
Frontend Developer - React (m/f/x)
- Éducation : Non spécifié
- Expérience : Non spécifié
Cette offre a été pourvue !
Who are they?
For more than 20 years Ricardo France has been the cornerstone of ricardo.ch SA, the biggest online marketplace in Switzerland, counting today more than 4 million registered users.
ricardo.ch is known in every Swiss home as a platform where idle and secondhand objects find new life and meaning. From classic design pieces to unique coins and stamps, to the latest electronic appliances and tractors, ricardo.ch is the place to go. The thrill of winning an auction, the excitement of making a good deal, the satisfaction of being environmentally responsible - this is ricardo.ch!
The technical platform of this purely Swiss product takes root in the French Riviera. Today the team Ricardo France, located in Sophia Antipolis, counts nearly 30 engineers who work hand in hand with their peers based in Zug (headquarters) and Belgrade.
We are looking for an engineer that demonstrates a passion for delivering simple, reliable and maintainable SPAs.
You'll take part in a cross-functional team of 5 to 9 persons and if you think something is wrong in how/what you're doing, you can make things change.
- Training and conference budget available for everybody.
- Strong engineering culture, empowerment and trust
- Career tracks that can match with employees expectations (Senior, Principal, managers…). We want you to progress on your professional journey at Ricardo
- Home office possible with a minimum of 2 days/week in the office..
- Fresh fruits, Free coffee @ Office.
- Friday drinks & seasonal parties
- Be-yearly party with all our colleagues
- 12 recovery days in addition to the 25 holidays.
- Lunch ticket
- Swimming pool and tennis courts in free access right next to the office
- Opportunity to travel regularly to our office in Zug
Learn more about our tech community by visiting our presentation page.
If this job speaks to you, please don't hesitate to apply even if you don't meet all criteria listed. If you are in the ballpark of your skills are transferable, we are happy to figure out if this position is a good fit for both of us.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age. We want to hear from you, please don't hesitate to apply.
So send your CV in English 🇬🇧 today!
SMG Swiss Marketplace Group Ltd. is a pioneering network of online marketplaces and a leading European digital company that simplifies people’s lives with groundbreaking products.
SMG Swiss Marketplace Group Ltd. provides customers with the best tools to meet their life decision needs. The portfolio includes Real Estate (immoscout24.ch, homegate.ch, ImmoStreet.ch, home.ch, Acheter-Louer.ch), Automotive (autoscout24.ch, motoscout24.ch, Car For You), General Marketplaces (anibis.ch, tutti.ch, Ricardo.ch) and Finance & Insurance (financescout24.ch). The company is owned by TX Group AG (31%), Ringier AG (29.5%), La Mobilière (29.5%), and General Atlantic (10%).
📝 If you want to be part of it, you must:
- Have at least 3 to 4 years of experience in Web development.
- Have at least 1 year of experience using the React ecosystem.
- Be eager to learn. A lot. Not only purely about Frontend but also tooling, platform,...
- Have a strong experience with web development (HTML, CSS, JS, DOM).
- Have experience using NodeJS and Express.
- Have experience with basic Git commands (or any other SVC, nobody's perfect).
- Demonstrate good communication.
- Have a decent level of English.
🔎 If you are the rare bird we're looking for, you also:
- Have some experience with Redux, React- Query, Next.js.
- Have ever worked with a microservice architecture.
- Have (a lot of) pet projects.