Cette offre a été pourvue !
Who are they?
For more than 20 years Ricardo France has been the cornerstone of ricardo.ch SA, the biggest online marketplace in Switzerland, counting today more than 4 million registered users.
ricardo.ch is known in every Swiss home as a platform where idle and secondhand objects find new life and meaning. From classic design pieces to unique coins and stamps, to the latest electronic appliances and tractors, ricardo.ch is the place to go. The thrill of winning an auction, the excitement of making a good deal, the satisfaction of being environmentally responsible - this is ricardo.ch!
The technical platform of this purely Swiss product takes root in the French Riviera. Today the team Ricardo France, located in Sophia Antipolis, counts nearly 30 engineers who work hand in hand with their peers based in Zug (headquarters) and Belgrade.
Join our Group Finance team in this exciting role as a Consolidation & Reporting Specialist IFRS. We have ambiguous goals and want to go public in the medium term. Help us prepare for this step as our new Consolidation & Reporting Specialist IFRS.
In addition to supporting the monthly preparation of consolidated financial statements in accordance with IFRS, you will also be actively involved in the preparation of our initial IFRS annual report. As a digital company, our goal is to compile this report entirely online next year, and you will be responsible for helping us evaluate and implement a new reporting tool. Maintenance and continued development of our consolidation tool (Lucanet), as well as support in balance sheet and cash flow planning will complete your area of responsibility.
Your tasks and responsibilities
- Assist with the monthly preparation of consolidated financial statements in accordance with IFRS and Swiss GAAP FER
- Assist in the preparation of the Group's interim and annual reports, ensuring that the required disclosures are complete and accurate
- Take on responsibilities for selected IFRS and aid in the preparation of accounting papers and Group guidelines
- Monitor Group policies and ICS at our subsidiaries and the Group level
- Support of our Swiss and international subsidiaries in collaboration with FP&A and Corporate Accounting
- Maintaining and enhancing our consolidation system (Lucanet), as well as evaluating and implementing a new digital reporting tool for our annual report
- Assist in preparing planned balance sheets and cash flow statements
Benefits you'll love and why you should join us
Your new team consists of an international and diverse group of friendly colleagues. We live a hybrid work model.
You are welcome to work in our modern and spacious office in Zurich Oerlikon or from your home.
Benefits you’ll love:
- 6 weeks of holidays (with the possibility to buy up to 10 additional days)
- 40-hour week (flexitime with a cap at 45 hours 🡲 We take work-life balance seriously)
- 4 months' notice after the probationary period
- SBB Half-Fare Card
- You travel 1st class between SMG sites in Switzerland
- 18 weeks maternity and 6 weeks paternity leave (also in case of adoption)
- Professional accident and supplementary insurance (100% covered by SMG)
- No fixed office days (you work where you feel most comfortable)
- Independent counselling center for personal and psychological problems
- Gender-neutral fair pay with clearly defined career profiles
- Choose your hardware (Mac Windows or Linux + 2 monitors for home)
- Choose your mobile phone (iPhone, Samsung, Pixel)
Apply now with your current CV and reference letters.
We are looking forward to getting to know you!
SMG Swiss Marketplace Group Ltd. is a pioneering network of online marketplaces and cutting-edge European digital company that simplifies people’s lives with innovative products.
SMG Swiss Marketplace Group Ltd. provides customers with the best tools to meet their life decision needs. The portfolio includes Real Estate (ImmoScout24, Homegate, Immostreet.ch, home.ch, Publimmo, Acheter-Louer.ch, CASASOFT, IAZI), Automotive (AutoScout24, MotoScout24, CAR FOR YOU), General Marketplaces (anibis.ch, tutti.ch, Ricardo) and Finance & Insurance (FinanceScout24). The company was founded in November 2021 by TX Group AG, Ringier AG, La Mobilière and General Atlantic.
If you are curious to learn new things and have an optimistic attitude with a «can-do» mentality, you have an important element already fulfilled. In addition, you should also bring the following qualifications:
- You have a higher degree in the field of finance and accounting with 2-3 years of professional experience
- You have gained experience in consolidation according to IFRS as an auditor or in a similar position
- You have good financial knowledge in the areas of accounting, ICS and financial reporting according to IFRS and Swiss GAAP FER
- You have a very good knowledge of MS Office, especially Excel, and preferably experience with Lucanet
- You are experienced in the use of digital collaboration and communication tools
- You have a very good command of German and English, both written and spoken
- You have an optimistic basic charisma and keep a cool head even in challenging times