Project Manager (Quinten Health)
Qui sont-ils ?
Quinten Health, headquartered in Paris, France, is a subsidiary from Quinten, the French pioneer in artificial intelligence and interpretable data science applied to healthcare since 2008.
Quinten Health is a team of 50+ healthcare data scientists, modelers and biomedical and public health experts specialized in real-world data who have delivered over 400 projects.
Quinten Health provides healthcare stakeholders (industry, hospitals, and regulatory agencies) with AI/ML solutions for precision care.
Rencontrez Mariem, Co-fondatrice et Directrice Produit
Descriptif du poste
Within Quinten Health, you will be responsible for the successful execution of one or multiple client engagements. Your understanding of the healthcare sector, and more notably of the pharmaceuticals industry, allows you to translate effectively client needs into impactful solutions. Your experience in managing data-driven projects in a complex client setting enables you to guide our project teams towards flawless delivery.
More specifically your role covers the following critical areas for our company :
- Project management: supervise project teams in the context of project execution, monitor operational excellence, business productivity and people skills development, secure on time and in quality delivery, role-model customer focus
- Client management: manage the client relationship in a project setting, ensure consistency between operational execution and contractual objectives, identify new client needs to translate into commercial opportunities
- Business development: in collaboration with the account executive, development of commercial propositions, support business intelligence on client site, contribute to account planning and management
- Offering management : support capitalization of knowledge, participate in the development of the offering development, engage and participate in events
Acting as the bridge between our organisation and the client, you will thus participate very actively to the growth of Quinten Health while gradually developing your skills in project management and client management.
We are looking for :
- Master’s degree in Engineering or Business School in a related and relevant area (statistics, data science, mathematical modeling, biometrics, epidemiology, economics etc…)
- 3+ years of experience in the execution of projects in the healthcare and/or pharmaceuticals sector
- Relevant experience of working in healthcare or public health
- Experience in Data Science project management is a plus
- Knowledge of programming (e.g. R, python, PySpark) is a plus
- Professional proficiency in English, written and spoken is a must
Déroulement des entretiens
- One interview with HR
- Business case and interview with a manager
- Interview with Quinten Healthcare Director
Cette offre vous tente ?
D'autres offres de Stratégie
Ces offres peuvent vous intéresser !Voir toutes les offres