Intern Software Developer
Who are they?
QuantCube Technology uses artificial intelligence and big data analytics to deliver real-time macro-economic insights since 2013.
The firm operates one of the largest alternative data lakes in the world, processing more than 14 billion data end points. Sources encompass news, social media, satellite data, professional networks and consumer reviews, as well as shipping and flight traffic.
QuantCube’s macroeconomic indicators, which include economic growth, inflation, employment and international trade, correlate highly with official data and significantly beat the consensus. Financial institutions using QuantCube data benefit from real-time insight, often ahead of official numbers, which they can use to inform their investment strategies.
Headquartered in Paris, QuantCube employs a diverse international team with expertise in multilingual NLP, deep learning and machine learning techniques. The company’s shareholders include Moody’s and Caisse des Dépôts and its R&D in computer vision has been partially funded by the European Space Agency (ESA) and French government space agency (CNES).
Rencontrez Thanh Long, CEO
In order to strengthen the technology department and to carry out all these projects, we are looking for motivated technical profiles who are willing to work on data-related projects.
The missions :
- Development and production of modules based on predefined smart data models
- Monitoring, maintenance and updating of scripts and modules
- Setting up indicators and monitoring tools for infrastructure and services
- Design and development of alternative data acquisition and extraction scripts
- Writing of technical documentation
During these missions, you will have the opportunity to gain real experience of the development cycle within a startup that is ahead of its time, from the gathering of requirements to the production of deliverables, via technical analysis, design, modelling, implementation and testing.
You will be part of an experienced technical team, with varied profiles and expertise, which will train you on a daily basis on all the technologies and subjects you will be working on.
- Good command of Python and good knowledge of SQL database management systems
- UNIX commands and development under Linux
- Good development practices: versioning, testing, role management
- Attracted by the prospect of working in a startup environment around Artificial Intelligence and Big Data
- Good level of English
QuantCube recruits and recognises all talents.
- Meet the Recruiter and Director of infrastructure (30 min)
- Technical interview (1h30)
- Meet the co-founders (30 min)
Cette offre vous tente ?
D'autres offres de Dev Backend
Ces offres peuvent vous intéresser !Voir toutes les offres