The ideal candidate is a passionate and inventive top-notch consultant with a sharp business mind, and an entrepreneurial mindset. Any ‘unusual’ skills or areas of interest would be considered added value as soon as they can help us get different perspectives on our existing and future missions.
The Engagement Team at Pivot & Co is about designing and implementing client projects, in partnership with analysts and data scientists from Pivot’s Data Analytics team, under the supervision of senior members of the Engagement team. You’ll also interact with our Foundry Team, in charge of building products for our clients.
We seek candidates with strong analytical mindsets, and solid writing and communication skills, able to bring a new point of view to our existing team.
You should also demonstrate strong capabilities to understand our client’s challenges, design a solution, lead the corresponding projects, and manage client relationships.
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Support consultants, clients, partners and transversal teams on consulting missions, research and analysis
2. Proactively support projects focused on developing the business or the offer of the company
3. Synthesize and clearly present mission reports and results to clients thanks to standard office tools (xls, ppt, word)
4. Conduct desk research to strengthen Pivot & Co teams with industry experts and indirectly support business development
5. Develop Pivot & Co brand awareness by ensuring the publication of newsletters, whitepapers, and other content highlighting our capabilities
6. Lead Pivot & Co external communications, from design to content production and diffusion
The Pivot team is small and tight knit. The consulting missions are led by senior associates, all having worked in both consulting and large groups.
A high level of responsibility and interactions. We’ll give you responsibility for deliverables from day one; your work will be important!
Diversity of assignments to strengthen training and performance.
Cooperative work atmosphere, fast decision-making mode, short hierarchy line.
· BAC +4/5
· Willingness to learn more about data science, AI, Big Data, etc…
· Experience with client-facing situations
· Proficiency in Xls, ppt
· Excellent writing, communication, and relational skills, fluent English
· A “problem solving” attitude
· An interest or an experience in ESG-related fields is a plus
Step 1: A fit interview with Alisa our Office Manager
Step 2: An interview + Business Case with Florent and Sonia, members of the Engagement Team
Step 3: Meet the Team
Ces entreprises recrutent aussi au poste de “Strategy”.Voir toutes les offres