Cette offre a été pourvue !
Who are they?
OVRSEA is a next-generation multimodal freight forwarder committed to simplifying & optimizing international freight management through technology. OVRSEA provides its clients with industry expertise and high end-to-end visibility to meet their needs on sea, air, road and rail over all transport stages, from loading to customs declarations.
Founded in 2017, OVRSEA currently supports +700 clients from its offices in Paris, New York, Miami, Barcelona and Milano.
OVRSEA is growing and expanding internationally. With already 160 employees globally, they are continuing their growth in 2023!
What does it mean to be a Talent Acquisition Specialist (Intern) at OVRSEA?
Talent Acquisition is at the forefront of any growing startup and a top priority at OVRSEA!
As a key player in our development ambition, you will be in charge of setting up a quality recruitment process and monitoring all recruitment actions to improve our impact.
You will have responsibilities to not only deliver on headcount, but also work on process improvements and strategic initiatives alongside TAMs and Hiring managers.
What will you do within the TA team?
👉 Recruitment (80%):
- Be the owner of your recruitment processes for various profiles (Sales, Operations, Corporate, Tech…), from sourcing to closing: proactively source, attract, interview, and close candidates.
- Establish the best sourcing strategy and define the best recruitment channels according to the position to attract more candidates: LinkedIn, job boards, career fairs, school events, referrals etc.
- Act as a Talent and Business Partner: guide, support and deliver a great experience to both candidates and hiring managers.
- Create a positive and exceptional candidate experience: follow and coach candidates throughout their hiring process, highlighting our caring and feedback driven culture.
👉 Strategic initiatives (20%):
- Monitor KPI’s to show the efficiency of your sourcing and recruitment strategies.
- Own and implement ad hoc projects with the help of HR and Marketing teams if needed: TA knowledge management, innovative sourcing techniques, communication and employer branding initiatives etc.
- Develop a strong understanding of the talent market, startup industry trends, and recruitment tools.
- Be the face of OVRSEA’s culture internally and externally: participate in the growth and visibility of OVRSEA everyday.
Who are we looking for?
What will you find at Ovrsea?
Still not convinced? 🤔
Ready to join the crazy OVRSEA adventure? Apply now and let's fly together! ✈️
Our recruitment process:
At Ovrsea, we are committed to an inclusive recruitment process and to fostering diversity within our teams.