- Logistique, Transports maritime et routier
- Entre 50 et 250 salariés
Supply & Operations Specialist Intern
- Stage (6 mois)
- Début :
- Salaire entre 1,5K € et 1,8K € / mois
- Télétravail partiel possible
- Éducation : Bac +5 / Master
- Expérience : < 6 mois
Cette offre a été pourvue !
Who are they?
Our mission : to simplify international transportation through technology and data ! ✈️
Founded in 2017, Ovrsea is a new generation freight forwarder that uses technology to simplify and optimize international transportation for companies. We support more than 600 companies such as Engie, Vinci, Devialet, Sézane or even Nuxe in more than 60 countries in their international freight transport.
We allow our customers to manage all their transport issues in a few clicks from our web interface, from quotation to invoicing, by digitizing the entire transport tracking experience. We have also developed an in-house platform to facilitate the operational management of our customers’ transports in order to best meet their needs in record time.
Ovrsea, a fast-growing company …
The year 2021 has been strategic for Ovrsea: Since January 2021, we have joined forces with the Bolloré Group to accelerate our development and we have recruited 50 people.
2022 promises to be an even more challenging year with the recruitment of 100+ people, the opening of 4 new international offices and thus expand on the international market! Moreover we plan to triple our revenue for the third year in a row.
Are you ready to join us and be a part of our development ? 🚀
The Operations Specialists Team
The Operations Specialists Team is in charge of empowering Ovrsea’s network of partners & suppliers in order to provide our customers with the best service quality at the best possible price.
Each Operations Specialist on the team is dedicated to a specific transportation mode : ocean, air, rail, truck.The team is specifically in charge of managing the day-to-day cooperation with our partners & suppliers network. It includes network development, continuous work on quality of service and operational problem-solving.
The team is also in charge of making the service offers of our valued partners & suppliers always available on our internal shipment management tool. The Operations Managers at Ovrsea then have a wide choice of options to precisely match our customers’ needs and expectations.
Finally, our Operations Specialists are in charge of answering all knowledge needs on their mode, both internally for teammates and externally for our customers. To do so, they strive to always improve their modal expertise.
The Ocean Operations Analyst Intern is in charge of Ovrsea’s relationship with shipping companies, in order to get the best service at the best possible price.
👉 Pricing Quality (70%) :
Make sure our internal pricing tool offers various options with relevant shipping companies for Operations Managers to quote incoming requests
- Add the prices and rates related to shipping companies’ services to our rates database
- Make sure Operations Management squads have all necessary offers available on Kronos, our internal pricing tool
- Make sure all relevant rules are activated on Kronos
- Ensure reliable pricing concerning shipping companies
- Make the collection of pricing data from shipping companies more efficient through process and tech solutions, for instance by developing APIs
- Support Operations Management squads by achieving complex quotations when required by Operations Management Team Leads
👉 Knowledge and training (20%) :
Make sure all the necessary knowledge about ocean shipments is available at any time
- Answer all operational questions about ocean shipments, or efficiently delegates the answers
- Keep the written knowledge about ocean shipments and shipping compagnies available and up to date
👉 Partner Management (10%) :
Ensure the quality of service of shipping companies and other ocean freight-related partners, solve the major issues occurring in the cooperation
- Onboard new ocean freight-related partners in France and abroad, and extend cooperation with shipping compagnies that we already work with to new countries
- Keep the directory up to date so that all relevant contacts are available for each shipping company and each specific need
- Support Operations Managers on complex situations with shipping companies and other ocean freight-related partners
🎁 What you will find at Ovrsea ?
- The opportunity to join one of the French Tech nuggets 🐓 in hyper-growth, to participate in an incredible human adventure and in the revolution of international transport
- The opportunity to work independently on various projects in collaboration with other teams and with a high degree of responsibility
- A team of talented individuals who all share a strong team identity: analytical spirit, quality of execution and willingness to learn
- Horizontal management and a strong sense of initiative
- A unique working environment at the foot of Montmartre! 🕌
- 50% of your transportation costs covered
- A Swile card (60% paid by Ovrsea)
- Regular events (afterworks, team lunch, culture sharing, …)
Still not convinced ? 🤔
You can consult our Notion presentation in order to discover our history, our products, our teams, our commitments and the many advantages we offer to our employees !
You will also find 👉 here a short video to familiarize yourself with our culture and to learn more about Ovrsea’s #1 value : Pedagogy.
This value is translated by : The implementation of webinars, PIC and PEC (our internal and external cultural presentations), a culture of writing via Notion, an onboarding promoting a complete immersion in the world of international transport, … and more !
Do you see yourself working with us ? Don’t hesitate anymore and apply to join the crazy Ovrsea adventure ! ✈️
- You have strong analytical skills and are comfortable with numbers
- You have a real spirit of initiative
- You are a creative person, autonomous and you like to find solutions to problems
- You have a good capacity to assimilate knowledge and methods
- You are able to question yourself
- You like to lead projects from start to finish and work in a team
👉 Call with Mélinda, our Talent Acquisition Manager (30 min)
👉 Interview + Business Case with Alais, our Operations Specialist (1h00)
👉 Interview with Brieuc, our COO and co-founder (1h00)
👉 Meeting with the team in our offices
👉 The final proposal ! 🙌
Cette offre vous tente ?
- Partager sur Linkedin
- Partager sur Facebook
- Partager sur Twitter