🌍 Join OpenAirlines on our journey to save the planet! 🛫
Since airline traffic is growing faster than ever, to tackle this challenge, we invented SkyBreathe®, an eco-flying software to help airlines and their stakeholders reduce their fuel costs and environmental impact. Today, we are the 2nd French Cleantech with the highest positive impact in C02 reduction.
Working from Toulouse, Montréal, Hong Kong, and Miami, OpenAirlines is composed of a unique blend of highly skilled and friendly co-workers who complement each other's personalities, backgrounds, cultures, and experiences. It includes Aeronautics R&D Scientists, Marketing and Creative minds, Aircraft Performance experts, Customer Success Managers & Sales, Big Data, and IT gurus.
💚 OpenAirlines is also :
- A green culture, strong ethical values,
- Talented employees who are passionate about their missions and acting in favor of the environment,
- A fun and relaxed atmosphere,
- A job and a key role in a fast-growing international company,
- A pleasant work environment with premises that favor openness, transparency, and cohesion.
🔎 What we are looking for: Curious and innovative minds motivated by the stakes of global warming and the technological challenges that will help save our planet.
💚 Good to know:
- Offices in the city center of Toulouse.
- Unique team building activities (biathlon, rafting, free fall simulator...).
- A buddy community to welcome newcomers and ensure a smooth transition into our working environment
- Amazing parties to celebrate achievements.
- Internal promotion fostered to grow our resources.
- Remote-friendly and a “work from everywhere” spirit (3 weeks per year).
- FedEx Day: 24 hours to innovate by the team.
- Sustainable mobility package and culture pass for each employee.
- Conferences and on-demand online courses.
- A mascot Viktor, a 2m tall polar bear who watches over us.
- And of course, afterworks at the local bar at the slightest opportunity!