Ontex Digital Factory
- Logiciels, Objets connectés, E-commerce
- Entre 15 et 50 salariés
Senior RSE Azure DevOps
- Début :
- Télétravail partiel possible
- Éducation : Bac +5 / Master
- Expérience : > 5 ans
Cette offre a été pourvue !
Who are they?
Ontex is a leading international producer of personal hygiene solutions in baby, feminine and adult care, distributing in more than 110 countries. With 18 manufacturing bases around the globe, Ontex employs more than 9 000 people and generated sales of € 2 bn in 2021.
In 2018, Ontex created Ontex Digital Factory, a business unit working with a start-up mindset to incubate innovative digital projects. Ontex Digital Factory has since launched several B2B and B2C digital products in different countries: Subscription ecommerce, IoT/Connected Healthcare, Healthcare home delivery, Brand websites.
We favor diversity! Our offices in Levallois (France) welcome talents from all over the world: United States, Indonesia, Congo, China, Tunisia , Morocco, England, Cameroun, Mexico,…
What we are looking for?
As part of our latest innovative IoT/Connected Healthcare product Orizon, we are looking for a Senior SRE / DevOps Azure to join our team. https://orizon-solutions.com/
What is the scope?
Digital Factory digital products running on Azure, mainly being our Healthcare/IoT platform (Orizon)
What are my main responsibilities?
You will be the guarantor of the stability of the platform and service level. You will handle both run and build aspects: maintaining and improving CI/CD pipelines, infrastructure, Kubernetes Cluster and managed services.
You will efficiently collaborate with the team members of the squad: Product owner, back and front-end software developers, architect, security team and directly contribute to the platform architecture and tooling choices.
What are the challenges?
- Fast paced environment
- Regulatory constraints (Medical device regulation, health data, GDPR)
- Master degree (university or equal through experience) in engineering / science
- Kubernetes certification would be a plus
- Azure certifications would be a plus
- Relevant SRE / DevOps experience on Azure of 5+ years
- Experience working on a SaaS, IoT and/or medical product would be a plus
- Passion for technology and special interest for IoT
- In-depth understanding of system and network security and experience implementing it
- Azure, Kubernetes (AKS), Terraform
- Knowledge utilizing Atlassian Suite (Jira/Confluence/Bitbucket)
- Ability to work in a Scrum/Agile software team & diverse team in a collaborative environment
- Analytical and communication skills
- Fluent in English, French appreciated
- Security / compliance best practices
First interview to get to know each other via confcall
Interview in our office to meet the Head of Digital Factory and team members