- Digital Marketing / Data Marketing
- Entre 15 et 50 salariés
Social Media Intern
- Télétravail partiel possible
- Éducation : Non spécifié
- Expérience : Non spécifié
Cette offre a été pourvue !
Who are they?
OnCrawl is a technical and data SEO platform that helps you make smarter SEO decisions. OnCrawl combines your content, log files and search data at scale so that you can open Google’s blackbox and build an SEO strategy with confidence. Backed by an SEO crawler, a log analyzer, third-party integrations and a Labs, OnCrawl currently works with over 1000 clients in 66 countries such as Forbes, Lastminute.com, Vistaprint, Canon or L’Oréal.
OnCrawl produces actionable dashboards and reports to support your entire search engine optimization process and helps you improve your rankings, traffic and online revenues.
Each year and since 2017, OnCrawl’s technology and innovations are recognized.
The solution was named Best SEO Tool at the Global, US, Canadian, European and MENA Search Awards, a ceremony celebrating the expertise, talent and achievements of the search industry for over half a decade and which is regarded as the premiere celebration of SEO, PPC and content marketing in the industry.
Join our team!
To support our growth we are looking for a Social Media Intern!
As a Social Media Intern you will be responsible for planning and managing our Social Media strategy in order to improve our content marketing effort and drive business opportunities.
Plan and implement the editorial social media calendar
- Create & post the content across social media accounts (on Swello)
- Manage our communities to engage our audience, improve customer loyalty and generate inbound leads
- Measure the success of our strategy and every social media campaign
- Challenge and improve the social media strategy with regard to our current results and objectives
Propose and implement SMA and lead generation campaigns to achieve our objectives
Ensure the competitive intelligence and track our brand e-reputation on socials
Stay up to date with latest social media best practices and technologies
- Proven work experience as a Social Media Manager/Community Manager or in content management
- Studies in digital communication/webmarketing or relevant field
What we offer
- Choose your workstation
- Team events: innovation day, team building…
- Free coffee. frequent breakfasts and afterwork sessions with a legendary “Bièrecredi”
- Restaurant card
Want to know more?
Send in your application today and get in touch with us! We look forward to speaking with you and telling you more about this opportunity!
- Excellent copywriting skills in both French and English (bilingual or native)
- Knowledge of SEO, keyword research and Google Analytics
- Knowledge of online marketing channels
- Excellent communication skills
- Analytical and multitasking skills
Type of contract
Cette offre vous tente ?
- Partager sur Linkedin
- Partager sur Facebook
- Partager sur Twitter