- EdTech, Education, Organization / Management
- De 50 à 250 salariés
Innovation Program Manager Junior - Bangalore (India)
- Stage (6 mois)
Cette offre a été pourvue !
NUMA is a global innovation network committed to bring growth and human capital to promising and innovative startups. Since 2000, NUMA has emerged as Europe’s leading startup accelerator with 280 start-ups accelerated date, 8 countries presence and an evidenced track-record.
NUMA launched in November 2015 its Indian branch in order to kick start its activity in Bangalore. NUMA Bengaluru is now a full fledged NUMA Accelerator supporting innovation through three main programs :
- Acceleration program for early stage startups
- Community structuration and outreach through events and coworking facilities
- Corporates innovation.
CORPORATE INNOVATION AT NUMA BENGALURU
NUMA helps public and private companies think and act like entrepreneurs to develop the skills, the mindset and the network they need to stay ahead of competition. Working with us, corporates build and accelerate startups inside or outside their organizations, collaborate with a network of entrepreneurs through Open Innovation programs and give their employees the opportunity to design better services with your customers.
We make this possible through various offers :
- Trainings and Learning Expeditions : We train corporate teams to design thinking, lean startup, UX design in order for them to better innovate internally. We also organise Learning Expeditions in Bangalore ecosystem to help our clients understand the particularity of Indian Innovation.
- Intrapreneurship programs and bootcamps : We design acceleration programs for corporate teams who want to develop a new project internally, using startup methodologies.
- Corporate events : We organize and curate events to help corporates get a finger on the pulse of the ecosystem and connect more with startups in their field of interest.
- Open Innovation : We design programs where startups and corporates innovate together to solve a common challenge.
YOUR TASKS AS PROGRAM MANAGER JUNIOR
- You fully manage the learning offers (Trainings and Learning expeditions) at NUMA Bengaluru - business development, lead generation, design of the programs (research, startups sourcing, speaker management), client and project management, product iterations.
- You support the operations of other innovation programs (Intrapreneurship and Open Innovation programs) - follow up with the speakers and mentors, sourcing of startups and projects.
- You assist the acceleration and communities teams to organise events or workshops with corporates and startups - help design the events.
- You carry the projects you care about and help us build NUMA Bengaluru different offers.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN WITH US
- Get exposed to a new culture and work in an international environment
- Lead a particular project from A to Z
- Enrich your culture of technology and innovation
- Be at the center of the ecosystem by working with startups and corporates
- Join an exciting entrepreneurial adventure.
Ideally, you are studying business and management in a Grande Ecole or at the University. You are in your gap year or at the end of your masters and already have an experience in the fields of Entrepreneurship / Innovation.
- Be passionate about technology and willing to join a vibrant ecosystem.
- Be eager to discover a new culture and a new environment.
- Have some knowledge and first experience in the fields of Project Management, Entrepreneurship or Innovation.
- Show creativity and proactivity.
- Have some experience in digital marketing.
- Have strong leadership capabilities and project management skills (goal-setting, organization, and implementation).
- The candidate must be fluent in English.
- And… have good skills in PPT and/or Keynote.
- Ajouter aux favoris
- Partager sur Twitter
- Partager sur Facebook
- Partager sur Linkedin