- Foodservice, Lahůdky
- Plus de 2000 salariés
Senior Project Manager (Manufacturing capital investments)
Cette offre a été pourvue !
Nestlé je přední světovou potravinářskou firmou, podnikající v oblasti výživy, zdraví a zdravého životního stylu. Společnost založil Henri Nestlé ve Švýcarsku v roce 1866. V České republice a na Slovensku patří Nestlé jako významnému výrobci a zaměstnavateli dlouhodobě jedno z předních míst v rámci tuzemského potravinářského průmyslu.
- Support the development of the investment project charter and follow
- up on it
- Execute the basic and detailed design of the project based on company standards, local regulations, the defined User Requirements Specifications and the TPM characteristics of a unit operation (safety, quality, affordability, maintainability, operability and reliability). Ensure by design the safety of workers, and operators, during both the construction / installation and the ongoing operation of the plant.
- Ensure that the engineering side of the project is implemented (e.g. buildings, equipment erections, piping, utilities, etc.) in accordance with the defined timing, cost and quality, the URS and the characteristics of a unit operation. And that all of the elements of the project (including technical people training, as needed) are being performed in such a way that safety is always guaranteed. Select and qualify contractors / suppliers and coordinate their activities.
- Ensure a smooth transition to operations after the qualification and verification of the installation. Create and distribute the engineering project documentation, including the engineering part of the project final report and provide feedback to the Maintenance Prevention System.
- Promote development of environmental
- friendly and sustainable solutions. Mobilize resources (internal & external)
Co u nás získáš
- Opportunity to develop yourself in a key food
- producing factory of the region
- The rewards package will be a combination of fix and variable pay together with many interesting benefits (5 weeks of holidays, 2 Flexi days, flexible working hours, cafeteria system to support free time and sports activities, life/pension insurance, life and disability insurance, infant nutrition contribution and many more...)
- A technical result focused engineer with minimum 3 to 5 years of experience in capital investment project management (manufacturing context)
- Good understanding of budgets, safety and quality
- Excellent in communication and decisive approach is a must in order to manage the project stakeholders
- Professional level in English is required
- Ajouter aux favoris
- Partager sur Twitter
- Partager sur Facebook
- Partager sur Linkedin