Senior Front-end Developer Flutter
Who are they?
Mobilize Pay is a start-up from Mobilize Financial Services, the banking and services subsidiary of
Groupe Renault. The team is working autonomously to develop and a launch new payment methods and eco-responsible services focused on the mobility of its B2C customers (issuing activity) and B2B payment services (acquisition activity).
Mobilize Pay’s vision is to inspire and empower everyone to move and live more sustainably with
Rencontrez Cyrille, CEO
As one of our first developers, you will be part of our team for:
- 💥Coding and learning the best practices in Flutter with Redux
- 📱Working on development and maintenance of new features and interfaces of our mobile and web app
- ✍️ Writing well tested code and participating to the improvement of development and release processes
- 👯Working closely with our designers, product owners, and other cross functional teams to translate high fidelity mock-ups into a mobile app that offers customers the best experience
As a member of the technical team, you will work closely with the Lead developer, the CTO and with the Card Product Manager. The role will be based in central Paris. We fully support flexible working, but love to collaborate in real life a minimum of 2 days a week to break down the virtual barriers and learn from one another.
👀 Our tech stack:
- Spring Boot
- Java 17
- Flutter (redux)
- GCP (GKE, Terraform)
- TDD approach
This role is for you if you:
- Thrive in agile project management and are comfortable with sprints
- Bonus: have back-end development experience
- Want to be part of a high-performing team of developers
- Have a first experience in participating in complex development efforts and know what it takes to deliver high-quality software
- Have a strong focus on impact. This includes having the desire to understand the business value your team’s work provides
- Are fluent in English and French (Bonus: German, Italian, Spanish)
Typically, people with 5+ years experiences have developed the tactical skills to be successful in this role. But we believe experience is not the best predictor of future performance and that people learn fast – so if all this sounds exciting to you, we’d love to meet you! 👋
Cette offre vous tente ?
D'autres offres de Dev Frontend
Ces offres peuvent vous intéresser !Voir toutes les offres