- Mobilité, FinTech / InsurTech, SaaS / Cloud Services
- Entre 15 et 50 salariés
- Début :
- Télétravail partiel possible
- Éducation : Bac +5 / Master
- Expérience : > 2 ans
Qui sont-ils ?
Mobilize Pay est une start-up issue de Mobilize Financial Services, la filiale banque et services du Groupe Renault. Son équipe évolue en grande autonomie afin de développer de nouveaux modes de paiements et services eco-responsables autour de la mobilité de ses
clients B2C (activité d’émission) et des services de paiement B2B (activité d’acquisition).
La vision de Mobilize Pay est d’inspirer et donner à chacun les moyens de se déplacer et de vivre de manière plus durable, à chaque paiement.
Descriptif du poste
At MOBILIZE PAY, we’re on a mission to empower our customers to move and live more sustainably, one payment at a time. We bring together EV charging, payments, and sustainability – making it easier to lead a more mindful lifestyle. We’re growing fast and looking for like-minded entrepreneurs to come build a better future with us! 🚀
We’re an autonomous, ambitious, and impact-driven start-up team based out of Paris, with the confidence of Mobilize Financial Services. Bringing the best of both worlds together. 💥
We’re a collaborative and diverse team of go-getters, entrepreneurs, developers, designers, and many more. In the coming months, we’re speeding ahead with building our new product, onboarding the best partners, and launching in new markets.
Mobilize Financial Services is Renault Group’s global banking group, helping 4.7 million customers across the world finance their car in 2021 alone.
As one of the founding members of the team, you’ll be responsible for:
- Tracking, reporting, and analysing costs (actual and budget process)
- Defining procedures and managing purchasing processes
- Coordinate with the parties involved (business, tax, legal) the implementation of supplier contracts
- Cash/treasury forecast
- Implementation of management indicators and dashboards for steering activities
- Management reporting and budget process
In this role, you will report to the CFO of Mobilize Pay, and will be based in central Paris. We fully support flexible working, but love to collaborate in real life a few days a week to get the most out of the experience.
This role is for you if you:
- Have a degree in finance (ideally a specialisation in financial industry)
- Have strong knowledge of European banking legal and regulatory framework
- Have experience creating controlling processes in a fintech or project from the ground up
- Are comfortable operating at all levels – presenting at Board presentations to rolling up your sleeves to get things done, even if they are outside your core area of expertise
- Strategic thinker, able to recommend solutions that balances business and financial perspectives
Typically, people with 2-5 years of post-qualification experience in financial services have developed the tactical skills to be successful in this role. But we believe this is not the best predictor of future performance and that people learn fast – so if all this sounds exciting to you, we’d love to meet you!