- Digital Marketing / Data Marketing, Publicité, AdTech / MarTech
- Entre 50 et 250 salariés
- Éducation : Bac +5 / Master
- Expérience : Non spécifié
Cette offre a été pourvue !
Who are they?
Innovative scale-up specialized in the convergence of Digital Marketing and Big Data, we are building a Next-Gen CDP dedicated to Data Marketing. We offer our clients a multitude of solutions thanks to an open and integrated technical platform (Next Gen CDP, marketing automation, Dashboarding, Machine Learning, DCO, …). Thanks to our technology, our partners can operate more efficiently personalized marketing campaigns or better value their data. As a result of 10 years of R&D, supported by prestigious investment funds, we have convinced the big names of the digital industry in France and abroad (AutoScout 24, Channel4, LaPresse, Vivendi, Canal+, Fnac-Darty, ShowRoomPrivé, …) and aiming at becoming the European leader in the volume of data processed.
In this context of strong growth, we are strengthening our Professional Services team and are looking for a Solution Architect.
For more information : https://www.mediarithmics.io/
By working with mediarithmics, our customers engage in strategic projects that deeply affect their business. mediarithmics is committed to help its partners to reach their challenges quickly and durably by implementing our technologies and by using all their technical potential. It is thus key to accompany our customers on the technological aspects. In a context of strong growth, mediarithmics wishes to recruit a Solution Architect F/H.
He/She will be in charge of a large perimeter with a high level of responsibility:
● Advise our customers in the definition of efficient Data Marketing strategies
● Qualify and direct our customers business expectations towards added value use cases for both the customers and mediarithmics
● Pilot the setup of mediarithmics for our customers’.
● Ensure the good level of satisfaction of our customers and identify opportunities to reinforce the partnerships
● Qualify and process the evolution requests of our customers, alone or in coordination with the mediarithmics developers team. According to the needs, work with the Products and Business team to enrich our Products Roadmap
● Functionally specify requested new uses and monitor their implementation
● Advise customers in the use of the mediarithmics tool to bring them to autonomy
● Propose functional evolutions of mediarithmics products
● Participate in the creation and animation of a mediarithmics partners ecosystem (consulting, agency, …)
● Bring mediarithmics expertise to our partners to improve their efficiency & autonomy in deploying new clients
● Support the sales teams in the downstream management of prospects, in the writing of commercial proposals or in the organization of meetings
As a real technical leader of our customers’ projects, you will be in direct contact with various people both externally and internally (working in close collaboration with the mediarithmics leaders, the teams in charge of the relationship, the R&D team).
● You have an engineering or computer science background, ideally a first class one.
● You have between 2 and 7 years of successful experience in a similar demanding environment (IT Services Companies, consulting, technology company, start-up or digital pole, …).
● You understand the functioning of the main components of a modern technical architecture… but you wish to evolve in another field than development.
● You are intellectually curious and agile, you master project management, you like to solve problems and mobilize energies around you to achieve your goals.
● You are not necessarily an expert in Data Marketing, but you would not mind becoming one and you like intellectual challenges.
● You want to accelerate your professional career in a flexible environment, and you feel capable of being quickly operational in a company in constant evolution.
● You are fluent in English. Italian and/or German are a plus.
● An approach and a technology at the cutting edge of Data Marketing (Elastic Search, ClickHouse, Kubernetes, …),