Alternance - Support IT
- Entre 250 et 2000 salariés
Alternance - Support IT
Who are they?
Malt is the fastest-growing European marketplace connecting over 320 000 freelancers with more than 40 000 clients in search of talent to contribute to their projects. Our platform provides a simple and secure one-stop shop for all the administrative, legal, and payment processes involved in freelancing.
Malt is the fastest-growing European marketplace connecting over 340 000 freelancers with more than 40 000 clients in search of talent to contribute to their projects. Our marketplace provides a simple and secure one-stop shop for all the administrative, legal, and payment processes involved in freelancing.
Founded in 2013 by serial entrepreneur Vincent Huguet and tech freelancer Hugo Lassiège, our European scale-up aims to revolutionise the world of work by creating a community in which everyone is free to choose the best people to work with.
We are a tech company with a human approach:
- Over 400 Malters sharing one culture
- Offices in France, Germany, Spain, Belgium and the Netherlands
- Committed to equality and diversity (50% women/men parity of Malt Leaders)
- 112 M € raised with ISAI, Serena, Eurazeo Growth & Goldman Sachs
- Twice recognised by LinkedIn as one of the best start-ups to work at
Join us and become part of the #NewWorkOrder!
- You will participate in the level 1 and 2 support to the users present on our different sites: Paris, Lyon, Madrid, Munich.
- You will be in charge of the management of service providers, a hybrid computer fleet (PCs & Macbooks), the telephone fleet, preventive maintenance, all via our MDM tool.
- You will optimize internal procedures, which evolve as we grow.
- You will manage the reception of new employees, and the management of departures (OB &OFFB).
- You will be responsible for managing multi-site incidents via our ticketing tool and you will emphasize the implementation of procedures that improve security. - You will also have transverse projects such as
- The implementation of tools for managing the computer equipment on remote sites
- The implementation of the IT Support newsletter
- The animation of a knowledge base on our internal wiki
- The optimization of the security of the mobile fleet
Being an IT Support intern at Malt means accompanying your manager in his daily actions thanks to a real teamwork while becoming autonomous. At the same time, you will be able to invest in internal projects thanks to your strength of proposal.
So far you have recognized yourself, so apply if:
- You are studying computer science and are looking for a work-study program (3days 1day)
- You are comfortable with office tools (Gsuite), Windows, MacOs (Linux would be a plus)
- If you master scripting, it would be a real asset
- A good level of English is necessary to communicate with international teams
- You are proactive, curious, dynamic and ready to take on challenges
Our recruitment process
Elisa (our Campus Manager) will contact you for a first phone conversation to discuss your project and your missions.
You then meet Jeremy, your future manager.
You finally meet Arnaud, the Head of Security to explain your motivation.
Your profile is validated, we make you an offer within 48 hours and we welcome you from October 2022 !
Life at Malt - 🤝
- One week of onboarding at your arrival - Learn about our culture and product before diving into your new role in your team
- Home office - up to 2 days remote per week
- Annual off-sites : Les Arcs, Amsterdam, Spain… What’s next ?
- Monthly karaokes
Benefits - 😃
- Paid vacation - 1 paid day/month worked for interns , 5 weeks/year for apprenticeships
- Lunch vouchers - Swile, 9€/day
- Transportation: 50% reimbursement (any type of transport)
- Free books - For any subject we will order the book for you, without any approval process or headaches
- Ajouter aux favoris
- Partager sur Linkedin
- Partager sur Facebook
- Partager sur Twitter