Frontend Product Manager
- Permanent contract
- > 5 years
- FinTech / InsurTech
- From 15 to 50 employees
Frontend Product Manager
- Permanent contract
Pour créer une protection qui assure - au lieu d’une assurance qui déçoit. Pour mettre fin aux petits astérisques et aux exceptions. Pour la résolution d’un problème en un clic.
Lovys milite, bien sûr, pour placer le consommateur au cœur de l’expérience en assurance.
Concrètement : Lovys propose un abonnement mensuel d’assurance comme alternative aux vieux contrats.
La différence ? En plus d’une expérience 100% digitale, le client peut modifier ou résilier son abonnement d’assurance à tout moment, mais aussi le personnaliser en fonction de ses besoins.
C’est si simple, l’avenir de l’assurance de biens.
Are you customer obsessed and analytical, strategic yet execution focused, entrepreneurial, and passionate about e-Commerce? Do you want to be a part of one of the fastest growing and most innovative insurtech companies in Europe? Are you interested in working in a high impact role? If yes, this opportunity will appeal to you.
Our Portugal-based Consumer Experience team’s vision is to provide the most engaging insurance shopping experience and make Lovys the de-facto choice for anyone, for anything related to property and casualty insurance.
As Senior Product Manager on the Customer Experience team, you will lead a cross-functional team of engineers, designers and analysts and are responsible for building specialized and optimized onboarding and purchase experience. You will be expected to develop and own the long term consumer product vision, product roadmap and come up with new ideas to improve the experience for the customers, both through the team and individually.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
● Product Strategy and Direction: Continually assess the needs of customers, emerging market trends and competitive opportunities in defining and evolving the product strategy in this area. Build deep understanding and empathy of our customers, why they come to Lovys and their journey from before signing up to becoming a regular customer
● Roadmap Planning: Manage a cross-functional team including engineering, design, insurance and data science to build a compelling product roadmap, and facilitate the execution of that roadmap to ship impactful product features that delight our customers and help them get immense value from Lovys. Use high judgement to make critical trade-offs, balancing both business requirements and technological trade-offs.
● Requirements Definition: Develop comprehensive product plans, incorporating business requirements and roll out plans. Effectively prioritize and manage the scope of each product launch to deliver key capabilities on time and on budget.
● Product Roll-out & Feedback Iteration: Create and execute go-to-market plans for new features. Monitor key performance metrics to ensure optimum performance and identify improvement opportunities.Continuously gather insights from user feedback, experiments,research, and analysis to iterate on that roadmap and ship better and better products.
WHO YOU ARE
● A customer-obsessed product leader who is passionate about Lovys and our mission
● You have a great track record of collaborating with cross-functional teams to take ambiguous problems and create a winning path forward for your team to shipping great consumer products
● You have experience launching consumer products.
● Have a creative and entrepreneurial spirit, are a self-starter and a strong analytical thinker
● You have excellent design aesthetic and ability to drive innovation across multiple surfaces, inspiring the team to build for the future.
● You have strong written and verbal communication skills, and can collaborate with a large and varied group of stakeholders.
● You have a high attention to detail and proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously with minimal supervision
● You have demonstrated technical proficiency and effectiveness working closely with engineers
● 5+ years of experience, with at least 3 years of product management in building consumer & technology products (eCommerce or B2C; SaaS products)
● B.S in Computer Science, Engineering,HCI or related discipline; MBA preferred
● Exceptional written and verbal communication skills with the ability to create compelling positioning/messaging strategy and present complex information clearly and concisely
● Strong analytical and quantitative skills with the ability to use data and metrics to justify requirements, features
● Team player who puts customers reputation above oneself
● Adaptable, flexible and influential change leader
● Proven success record in balancing product strategy, engineering execution and market delivery
● Superior analysis, problem-solving and negotiation skills
● Self-starter with growth mindset
● Excellent analytical, collaboration, verbal and written skills
● Understanding of online application development.
● Some travel required (~ 2 times per month between our Paris HQ and Portugal Tech hub)
Meet the Lovys team
- Ajouter aux favoris
- Partager sur Twitter
- Partager sur Facebook
- Partager sur Linkedin