FP&A Associate - French Speaker
- > 5 ans
- Health, Home Care Services, Mobile Apps
FP&A Associate - French Speaker
- > 5 ans
Livi rend la santé plus accessible en permettant aux patients de consulter un médecin via leur mobile en quelques minutes, où qu’ils soient et quand ils le veulent. L’objectif de Livi est d’offrir au plus grand nombre un accès au soins équitable, et de qualité n’importe où, n’importe quand. En combinant expertise médicale et avancées technologiques, Livi offre aux patients une prise en charge guidée par une exigence de qualité.
Livi est présent dans plusieurs pays européens et accélère son développement à l’international : né en Suède, Livi est désormais accessibles aux patients anglais, allemands, norvégiens et depuis septembre 2018 aux patients français. Ayant levé plus de 220 millions d’euros auprès d’investisseurs reconnus (notamment Accel, Index et Creandum), Livi s’inscrit comme l’une des start-ups les plus prometteuses de la Health-Tech européenne. Les équipes de Livi sont pleinement engagés dans l’avenir de la santé par l’innovation. Le tout, au service du patient.
Livi is Europe’s leading digital healthcare company backed by top tier investors including Accel and Index Ventures. We’re on a mission to build better and more accessible healthcare by providing digital services that gives patients the best possible health care experience, regardless of location. Our headquarters are located in Stockholm but we’re expanding internationally, with live operations already in Norway, Germany, France and the UK.
We are looking for our next Finance Manager to join the team in our French office, in Paris. Reporting to the Head of FR Strategy & Performance and in dotted line to the Head of Group Business Controller, you’ll have a strategic role in business planning, controlling and analysis for France.
What will you be doing?
- Business planning & Forecasting:
- Create financial forecasts and business Plan modelisation, working closely with the country manager and the French management team.
- Ensure solid forecast, both in the sight of short term tactical plans and long-term strategic plans.
- Financial reporting & analysis
- Responsible for the financial monthly closing and reporting for Livi France
- Create insightful reports to explain weekly, monthly and quarterly drivers of variances between actual performance and plan
- Follow-up financial forecasts with the department managers and produce the monthly management reports.
- Flagging risks and opportunities and mitigation plans at an early stage.
- Business partner
- Evaluate new business opportunities.
- Identify opportunities to optimise performance through data benchmarks in order to challenge operational teams and make recommendations to senior management
- Be a strong contributor to improve competitive positioning and profitability by providing guidance and actionable recommendations on ROI acceleration
- Internal control
- Develop, automise and maintain a structure for internal control, with a focus on operational KPIs like revenue, cogs, CAC
- Support the operational teams on cost control (contract negotiation, invoice validation)
Who are you?
- You have 3-5 years of work experience with an University degree in Accounting, Finance or Business Management/Administration
- You have a broad knowledge of financial and business principles and processes with a strong analytical and thorough with high attention to details
- You have excellent skills in Excel and basic knowledge in automation
- You are a self-starter with a solutions driven approach, who enjoy a fast-paced environment and welcomes change
- You have an excellent communication skills, full professional proficiency in English, verbal and in writing, native in French
Our 4 company ´s values :
- Patient first
- We have courage
- We work together
- We have grit
As a digital first company, we believe in the power of digital technology to empower people to do their best work while giving them the flexibility they need. We will therefore allow fully remote work for those who prefer that setup and will allow a mix for those who want to work partly from home and partly from one of our inspiring offices in key European cities.
This is your chance to work for a meaningful company that encourages personal development and celebrates diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, or marital status.
Please submit your application by including your CV, LinkedIn, GitHub or Portfolio.
Meet the Livi team
- Ajouter aux favoris
- Partager sur Twitter
- Partager sur Facebook
- Partager sur Linkedin