Cette offre a été pourvue !
Who are they?
The world of work has been transforming at an incredible speed.
Corporations are searching beyond their walls for new skills, while smaller firms and freelancers are demanding greater freedom and new possibilities.
At LittleBig Connection, we create a direct, transparent link between all stakeholders, big and little.
We establish seamless relationships by bringing together the right people with the right profiles, so they can team up more easily than ever before.
The Head of data will be responsible for leading the data strategy and execution for LittleBig Connection. The Head of data will work closely with the management team to identify opportunities to use data to drive business growth and profitability. This role requires a strong understanding of data analytics, data engineering, data governance, and data privacy. The Head of data will also be responsible for ensuring compliance with data protection regulation.
- Develop and execute LittleBig Connection's data strategy to drive business growth and profitability;
- Ensure the accuracy, integrity, and completeness of LittleBig Connection's data assets;
- Establish and maintain data governance policies, standards, and procedures;
- Ensure compliance with data protection regulations such as GDPR and CCPA;
- Collaborate with product team to fuel the analysis, identify new opportunities and predict client/ user behaviours;
- Partner with sales and marketing teams to develop data-driven campaigns and initiatives;
- Stay up-to-date on industry trends and best practices in data management and analytics;
- Communicate data insights and recommendations to the management team and other stakeholders;
- Collaborate with a team of data analysts within Mantu to deliver insights and innovation;
- Collaborate with IT teams to design and maintain an efficient and scalable data architecture;
- Overseeing the collection, storage, management, quality, protection and integrity of data.
- Master's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Statistics, or related field;
- At least 4 years of experience in data management, data analytics, or related field;
- Strong understanding of data analytics, data engineering, data governance, and data privacy;
- Knowledge of compliance regulations such as GDPR;
- Strong communication skills, with the ability to communicate data insights and recommendations to both technical and non-technical audiences;
- Ability to work collaboratively across teams and departments;
- Knowledge of relevant applications, big data solutions, and tools;
- Result and impact oriented.
LB is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to promoting diversity within the workforce and creating an inclusive working environment. For this purpose, we welcome applications from all qualified candidates regardless of gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, beliefs, age, marital status, disability, or other characteristics.