Who are they?
The world of work has been transforming at an incredible speed.
Corporations are searching beyond their walls for new skills, while smaller firms and freelancers are demanding greater freedom and new possibilities.
At LittleBig Connection, we create a direct, transparent link between all stakeholders, big and little.
We establish seamless relationships by bringing together the right people with the right profiles, so they can team up more easily than ever before.
In charge of the platform's Support activity on one or more areas and in charge of projects related to the structural improvement of the Support division.
- Specialization in a specific domain (business, personae, geographical) of User support, develop a true expertise and to be the operational referent. He/she will become the expert and referent for the Support department and for LBC.
- Participate in the daily Support activity (Replying to requests by emails, chat or telephone) within the support division (cf JD Support officer)
- Handling of User requests in a particularly qualitative and quantitative manner in his/her area of specialization
- Personal handling of specific requests requiring quality follow-up (ex. C-level requests, problem management)
- Held Webinar regarding the usage of the platform and onboard new users.
Analytical & Action plan
- Ability to monitor the KPIs of its scope and anticipate problems related to certain requests.
- Analyze recurring requests within the scope and implement measures to anticipate and structurally correct the problem or request (e.x. proactive communication as soon as supplier payment is made)
- Implementation of a complete analysis of its scope and management of several projects to improve User satisfaction (review every 3 months)
- Active participation in the onboarding and training of newcomers
- Ensure the coaching of the Support Officers on their area of specialization during the operational activities.
- Ensuring a recurrent level of control on the administrative compliance of Suppliers and company Account on the platform (validation of companies at registration, of legal documents of companies starting a project)
- Recurrent reminders to companies whose legal documents have expired by e-mail or telephone.
- Follow-up of suppliers and clients on the validation of Activity Reports (CRA)
- Participating in the process of manually uploading client account data during their onboarding on LBC (Projects, consultants, sales representatives)
- Conducting individual or group training sessions via webinar on the LBC platform
- Participation in English translation tasks during the development of new functionalities
- Analysis of recurring requests and proposal of sustainable solutions to anticipate them.
- Participation in the design, launch and follow-up of user satisfaction projects.
- Experience in Customer Support and/or Customer Success
- Have a bachelor’s or a master’s degree in business administration or any similar field, 5+ years’ relevant work experience in a similar role.
- Knowledge of digital products and Support tools on the market (CRM)
- Experience in Support / Customer Success in a SaaS platform
- Positive criticism of problems and formulating clear solutions
- Very good written and oral communication skills in English and French (a 3rd language is a plus)
- Good interpersonal skills / listening skills / team spirit / attentive / rigorous / diplomatic.
- Attention to detail in communication on all media.
- Good knowledge of the functioning of support tools
- Good skills in Excel and PowerPoint
- Curious and willing to learn and grow in a SaaS environment.
- Dynamic / passionate and result-oriented professional
- Be able to convey a professional image of service quality, empathy, and rigor to users
- Mastery of generative AI such as ChatGPT or Poe.com is a plus for improving day-to-day productivity
“LittleBig is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to promoting diversity within the workforce and creating an inclusive working environment. For this purpose, we welcome applications from all qualified candidates regardless of gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, beliefs, age, marital status, disability or other characteristics.”