Within this major IT and Business Transformation Program, the SAP MM/PP Solution expert will be responsible for providing the technical expertise and knowledge required for solution design and integration. Solution has to be integrated into the application ecosystem with a robust and sustainable architecture ensuring we stay within a standard system with as little customization as possible, in order to achieve efficiency in a modern, world-class solution with a user-centric mindset.
The IT Solution expert is responsible for collaborating within Forecast to Stock team as an IT with strong expertise preferably with S/4 Hana experience. This role involves leading discussions on IT and Business solutions working in an Agile environment with strong relationships with others on the team.
Responsibilities and Duties
· Relationship Management - Business facing staff member responsible for understanding requirements, scope and solution definition.
· Building and maintaining strong relationships with business partners, IT colleagues and external resources to foster teamwork and employ resources effectively.
· Analyze the impact of proposed solutions on the domain processes.
· Customize/configure applications, prepare functional tests and endorse responsibility for validating developments before application roll out.
· Deliver the functional specifications of the applications.
· Manage ongoing relationships with internal clients giving regular updates on developments and improvements.
· Participate in Daily meetings with the project team as the project is managed in Agile way.
· 5+ years of IT project implementation experience, with SAP projects
· Proven track record of reengineering process, fit-gap analysis and solution provider
· Excellent negotiation skills with key business users and within IT
· Strong Experience working with MM and PP modules (QM is a big plus and S/4 Hana are a plus)
· Basic knowledge in Integration topics (API integration)
· Excellent interpersonal and communication skills: Negotiation & Interpersonal Relations, Autonomy, Professional Presence, Innovation / Creativity, Proactive Communication with global teams.
Fluid English Mandatory.
Ces entreprises recrutent aussi au poste de “Autres”.