Marketing Acquisition Manager
- Bac +5 / Master
- > 2 ans
- Artificial Intelligence / Machine Learning, FinTech / InsurTech, Mobile Apps
- De 15 à 50 salariés
Marketing Acquisition Manager
Cette offre a été pourvue !
Their mission is to make everyone’s life more rewarding. Joko is bringing FinTech into the world of rewards, with the ambition to deliver a best-in-class experience to millions and millions of consumers around the world.
They started their mission by launching a mobile app that rewards everyday spendings with a completely new approach in this industry: effortless, centralized and personalized.
They have been growing very fast (500k+ users) since they launched… and it’s only the beginning!
- 500k+ users
- 1000+ merchant partners
- €2 billion transactions processed
- €2M+ raised from tier 1 investors
- 25+ team members, and counting
What they are looking for
At Joko, they believe that excellence should be pursued everyday. They are looking for people who share their ambition and are willing to take on challenges and to seize opportunities.
They want people who are both talented and fun: determined to learn, setting the bar higher every day, but not taking themselves too seriously.
Good to know
Joko is located in awesome offices in the very heart of Paris (Châtelet).
- Open remote policy: you can work from wherever you want
- Team drinks every 2 weeks and yearly offsites
- The latest in Apple’s equipment
- And a lot of fun!
We are looking for talented people who are willing to build the most amazing rewards experience for consumers while keeping growing their own skills and expertise.
As Marketing Acquisition Manager, you will be in charge of managing our user acquisition across all channels. You will report to the CMO and you will contribute significantly in driving the company’s success by bringing as many users as possible to Joko in the most cost-efficient way.
- Strategy: You will define Joko’s acquisition strategy (which channels, budget allocation, etc.) together with the CMO, and implement it.
- Execution: You will set up and optimize campaigns on all acquisition channels (SEA, SEM, SEO, ASO, Facebook Ads, Snapchat Ads, affiliation, etc.) on a daily basis.
- Tracking & reporting: You will own acquisition KPIs, track them on a daily basis to optimize our campaigns, and report to management about the performance.
- Experience: You have 2y+ of experience as Traffic Manager / Acquisition Manager / Growth manager, ideally in a start-up or scale-up. You have experience in mobile app acquisition.
- Analytical skills: You are comfortable with numbers and love analyzing data. You are rigorous, structured and organized.
- Mindset: You have an entrepreneurial mindset, you like challenges, you welcome feedback and you are willing to get better everyday to reach excellence.
- Languages: You are fluent in English both written and spoken, as we are expanding internationally soon.
Meet the Joko team
- Ajouter aux favoris
- Partager sur Twitter
- Partager sur Facebook
- Partager sur Linkedin