Brand & Communication Manager
- Bac +5 / Master
- > 1 an
- Artificial Intelligence / Machine Learning, FinTech / InsurTech, Mobile Apps
- De 15 à 50 salariés
Brand & Communication Manager
Their mission is to make everyone’s life more rewarding. Joko is bringing FinTech into the world of rewards, with the ambition to deliver a best-in-class experience to millions and millions of consumers around the world.
They started their mission by launching a mobile app that rewards everyday spendings with a completely new approach in this industry: effortless, centralized and personalized.
They have been growing very fast (500k+ users) since they launched… and it’s only the beginning!
- 500k+ users
- 1000+ merchant partners
- €3 billion transactions processed
- €12M+ raised from tier 1 investors
- 25+ team members, and counting
What they are looking for
At Joko, they believe that excellence should be pursued everyday. They are looking for people who share their ambition and are willing to take on challenges and to seize opportunities.
They want people who are both talented and fun: determined to learn, setting the bar higher every day, but not taking themselves too seriously.
Good to know
Joko is located in awesome offices in the very heart of Paris (Châtelet).
- Open remote policy: you can work from wherever you want
- Team drinks every 2 weeks and yearly offsites
- The latest in Apple’s equipment
- And a lot of fun!
We are looking for talented people who are willing to build the most amazing rewards experience for consumers while keeping growing their own skills and expertise.
As Brand and Communication Manager, you will be the owner of our brand and communication across all channels. You will report to the CMO and you will contribute significantly in driving the company’s success by building and growing a best-in-class brand.
- Brand: You will grow and develop our consumer brand, giving it more character and depth every day, making it more inclusive so that all consumers find it loveable.
- Positioning: You will be in charge of improving the way we talk about Joko’s value proposition, our tone of voice, and how it adapts to different personas.
- Communication: You will make sure we have a consistent brand image on all relevant touch-points and communication channels (CRM, acquisition, social, product).
- Social Media: You will engage with our community and maintain good relationship with influencers.
- Press Relations: You will be in charge of relations with journalists, and drive awareness by making sure that all relevant media talk about us.
- Experience: You have 1y+ of experience in branding and communication, ideally in a start-up or scale-up that develops a consumer mobile app.
- Skills: You are a creative person, but at the same time very rigorous, structured and organized.
- Mindset: You have an entrepreneurial mindset, you like challenges, you welcome feedback and you are willing to get better everyday to reach excellence.
- Languages: You are fluent in English both written and spoken, as we are expanding internationally soon.
Meet the Joko team
- Ajouter aux favoris
- Partager sur Twitter
- Partager sur Facebook
- Partager sur Linkedin