Johnson & Johnson
Workstream Lead Data & Analytics (Magellan)
Johnson & Johnson
Workstream Lead Data & Analytics (Magellan)
Cette offre a été pourvue !
Chez Johnson & Johnson, ils pensent qu’une bonne santé est la base de vies plus dynamiques, de communautés prospères et de progrès. C’est pourquoi, depuis plus de 130 ans, leur objectif est de contribuer à aider les personnes à rester en bonne santé à tous les âges et à toutes les étapes de la vie.
Grace a une large gamme de produits au travers de trois entités – Janssen, Johnson & Johnson Santé Beauté France (JJSBF), Johnson & Johnson Medical Devices (JJMD) – Le groupe Johnson & Johnson s’engage à soutenir les personnes tout au long de leur vie et à adopter une approche globale des soins à travers la prévention, le diagnostic et la thérapie. Ils investissent dans la recherche et le développement pour améliorer la santé et le bien-être des personnes. Ils créent un environnement où la diversité des points de vue et les dialogues ouverts sont encouragés, permettant ainsi aux collaborateurs de se développer. En favorisant la collaboration entre les secteurs, entre les fonctions et avec des partenaires stratégiques, ils agissent comme une seule et même entreprise envers les communautés et le monde extérieur.
Ils comptent sur vous, sur vos idées et sur votre enthousiasme pour les aider à accomplir leur mission : implémenter de nouvelles idées afin d’améliorer la qualité de vie pour tous.
Chez Johnson & Johnson, travail et bien-être sont liés. Ambition et simplicité vont de pair.
Expanding our business from a being a provider of Medical Devices only to offering MedTech solutions requires a significant investment into and development of our digital capabilities and system technologies. As part of the broader business strategy of MD the current 43 ERP systems will be reduced to 2-3 instances of SAP S/4 HANA over the course of 8 years. This lays the foundation for new commercial business models, more effective customer engagement and intimacy and more Supply Chain reliability. The EMEA region is the first, of all regions to make this move and lead the way forward. This effort makes up Programme Magellan – a series of release projects and a total investment of $300MM, a substantial commitment from the business.
It is critical that the Commercial and Supply Chain communities leverage this opportunity and prepare in parallel to ensure that the platform can be used in an integrated approach from day 1 of go-live. The project kicks-off formally in September 2021 and is scheduled to run for 43 months.
You bring a deep personal motivation to advance healthcare through digital solutions. This motivation is backed by eager self-learning and experience in the fields of MedTech, Digitization, New Business Models, Data & Analytics. Above all, you are keen to bravely push forward despite any ambiguity, resistance, fear and bureaucracy. As the leader for this workstream, you will be leading and influencing by example, helping others see what could be and making it happen together with the project team. You not only ensure business continuity but enable growth through innovation, leveraging SAP S/4 HANA capabilities to improve our processes.
Role Summary Your role is crucial to ensure MD will benefit from the advanced functionality offered by the SAP S/4 HANA platform in the area of Data & Analytics. In collaboration with local commercial teams, you will analyze existing processes in the area of data & analytics, in particular with regards to the Hubble system, and identify potential for improvement when migrating to the new solution. You will need to ensure the Magellan project team fully understands business requirements and keep the commercial teams involved throughout the development process.
You will need to develop strong relationships with local commercial and functional teams as well as the overall Magellan project team. It will be important to communicate across team boundaries to ensure alignment and progress during all project phases.
Commercial Data & Analytics Leadership Engagement Responsible for ensuring commercial business needs at local and regional level are identified, understood and met as part of the migration to SAP/S4 HANA. By engaging directly with the relevant end user communities and Product Owners (following a Design Thinking approach), you are responsible to identify opportunities for improvement of our analytical and data capabilities and influence commercial teams to leverage these in their processes. Equally important will be your ability to motivate the Commercial analytics community to develop their use cases to be ready for deployment once the new S/4 HANA has gone live – thus positively impacting the ROI of the project.
Analytics IT Team & Magellan Project Team Engagement Responsible for collaborating closely with the regional IT analytics team as well as the Magellan project team to ensure business requirements are fully reflected when migrating and integrating existing analytics solutions (e.g. Hubble) to the new environment. Jointly with IT colleagues, you will identify opportunities for improving the regional analytics and data capabilities taking into account our strategic priorities and future direction. You will serve as the single point of contact to gather commercial input and focus decision making.
EMEA GBI Analytics Team Member You are an active member of the GBI Analytics Leadership Team and share the responsibility of making the overall effort a success. You will bring in your thought leadership, holistic thinking, action orientation, creative problem solving and listening skills. You are responsible for ensuring that the development and deployment of SAP/S4 HANA is in line with our regional Data & Analytics Strategy and help to further evolve it.
- Minimum of Master’s degree required;
- Requires a minimum of 6 years of progressive experience in analytics, data science, IT, IT consulting.
- Strong analytics and data knowledge, both content/application as well as systems.
- Ability to clearly communicate complex information
- Being concise; “If you can’t explain it simply, you don’t understand it well enough.”
- Hit the mark, Making it visually enticing, Make it click
- Continually asking “so what?”
- Has a business mindset; understand how market conditions, economic, financial, legal, and compliance factors connect, interact and impact business objectives.
- Has strong analytic capabilities which enables to leverage business and process data to manage performance, generate insights and drive evidence-based decision making.
- Has a customer and employee-focused mindset while serving as a collaborative and valuable partner both with regional and global stakeholders.
- Ability to influence and execute without direct reporting lines. Can effectively manage global X-Country teams and collaborate across organizational siloes.
- Has significant project management experience, is a strong integrator which enables to design and implement regional strategies to build organizational capabilities and achieve enterprise strategic goals
- Capability builder; designs and integrate practices into unified solutions to business problems that build capabilities. Leverage innovative service delivery tools for a competitive advantage
- Has a strong transformation/change management approach and experience, leads the organization to anticipate, manage and sustain change.
- Experience working in a global environment and remotely managing teams across multiple countries
- Ability to listen well and ask uncomfortable questions
- Ability to challenge senior leaders based on external / internal evidence and data
- Ability to motivate in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- Experience effectively collaborating and managing stakeholders
- Experience shaping Product value using a Design Thinking, human-centered approach
- Expertise using data-driven frameworks for measuring value realization, and driving adoption of IT systems and solutions to improve business operations
- Demonstrated ability to apply IT systems and solutions in enabling new business models
- Able to drive business process improvements
- Able to synthesize leadership and stakeholder inputs into product decisions for team
- Able to create context around key business drivers and strategic plan, able to present ideas in business-friendly and user-friendly language.
- Comfortable balancing conflicting priorities. Can effectively establish structure to enable teams to progress despite ambiguity/complexity
For more than 130 years, diversity, equity & inclusion (DEI) have been part of our cultural fabric at Johnson & Johnson and woven into how we do business every day. Our commitment to respect the dignity and diversity of all is embedded in our Credo.
We know that the success of our business depends on having the best talent in a workforce that reflects the diverse markets we serve around the world and an inclusive culture that values different perspectives and life experiences.
That is why we in Switzerland are working to create an inclusive environment where diverse backgrounds, perspectives and experiences are valued and each and every one of our people feels that they belong and can reach their potential. No matter who they are.
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion at Johnson & Johnson means “You Belong”!
Meet the team
- Ajouter aux favoris
- Partager sur Twitter
- Partager sur Facebook
- Partager sur Linkedin