Johnson & Johnson
- > 2000 salariés
Engineering & Property Services, Real Estate and ES&G, Sr. Financial Analyst (New Consumer Health Company)
- Éducation : Non spécifié
- Expérience : > 5 ans
Who are they?
Chez Johnson & Johnson, ils pensent qu’une bonne santé est la base de vies plus dynamiques, de communautés prospères et de progrès. C’est pourquoi, depuis plus de 130 ans, leur objectif est de contribuer à aider les personnes à rester en bonne santé à tous les âges et à toutes les étapes de la vie.
Grace a une large gamme de produits au travers de trois entités – Janssen, Johnson & Johnson Santé Beauté France (JJSBF), Johnson & Johnson MedTech – Le groupe Johnson & Johnson s’engage à soutenir les personnes tout au long de leur vie et à adopter une approche globale des soins à travers la prévention, le diagnostic et la thérapie. Ils investissent dans la recherche et le développement pour améliorer la santé et le bien-être des personnes. Ils créent un environnement où la diversité des points de vue et les dialogues ouverts sont encouragés, permettant ainsi aux collaborateurs de se développer. En favorisant la collaboration entre les secteurs, entre les fonctions et avec des partenaires stratégiques, ils agissent comme une seule et même entreprise envers les communautés et le monde extérieur.
Ils comptent sur vous, sur vos idées et sur votre enthousiasme pour les aider à accomplir leur mission : implémenter de nouvelles idées afin d’améliorer la qualité de vie pour tous.
Chez Johnson & Johnson, travail et bien-être sont liés. Ambition et simplicité vont de pair.
Johnson & Johnson is currently recruiting an Engineering & Property Services, Real Estate and ES&G, Sr. Financial Analyst (New Consumer Health Company). This position may be located in New Brunswick, NJ, France and the UK.
Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 125 years. We embrace research and science -- bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people.
With $82.1 billion in 2020 sales, Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices markets. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
If you have the talent and desire to touch the world, Johnson & Johnson has the career opportunities to help make it happen. Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly-based healthcare Company, touching the lives of nearly a billion people every day. Our Family of Companies throughout the world compete in consumer, pharmaceutical and medical devices & diagnostics markets and have the skills and resources to tackle the world's most pressing health issues.
Johnson & Johnson announced plans to separate our Consumer Health business to create a new publicly traded company. The process of the planned separation is anticipated to be completed within 24 months, and it will be subject to legal requirements including consultation with works councils and other employee representative bodies, as required, and other customary conditions and approvals.
It is anticipated that, following conclusion of the transaction, this position may be conveyed with New Consumer Health. In that case, details of any planned changes would be provided to the successful candidate by New Consumer Health at an appropriate time and would be subject to any necessary consultation processes.
Consumer Health is currently recruiting for a Senior Financial Analyst within the Global Supply Chain Finance organization. This newly created position reports into the Global Supply Chain Finance Manager, and will enable individuals to develop key skills as a finance leader: problem-solving, change management and influencing skills, data-driven analytics, conflict management, and exposure to senior finance management.
This position requires business partnering with the Global Shared/Transition Services Supply Chain team supporting Engineering & Property Services (E&PS), Environmental, Social & Governance (ES&G) and Real Estate agendas. In addition, interaction with management to provide business and finance insights in a highly dynamic organization to shape the business and strategies are key.
- Assist in liaising with region and operations counterparts to devise and deploy processes and governance to ensure E&PS, ES&G and Real Estate strategies are etablished consistently across regions.
- Deliver outstanding value through continuing to simplify processes, reducing complexity and providing relevant insights to enable excellence in business partnering and decision making
- Prepare management review decks and effectively frame and communicate business insights to senior management and various partners to help inform and drive fact-based decisions
- Provide support for key compliance activities to ensure adherence to accounting policies and internal policies and procedures
- Bring in relevant insights and external inspiration within the social impact and sustainability agenda to help shape strategic questions, choices, programs and activities
- Support in business case development with increasing analytics and model building
- Manage relationships with business partners in Finance, IT, Engineering, Project Management, Commercial and Procurement, across regions and sites
- Ad-hoc projects
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree is required, preferably a major in Finance/Accounting
- A minimum of three 3 years of finance or accounting experience is required
- Candidate must possess excellent analytical, conceptual, communication, and interpersonal skills
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills (i.e. Pivot Tables, Formulas, VLOOKUP functions) is required; readiness for change to system transformation (OneS4) and willingness to change is required
- The ability to think creatively and work in a team environment is required
- Individual must work well in a dynamic environment and be able to recommend and implement operational improvements, work independently and handle several tasks simultaneously
- The ability to effectively take on leadership roles and framing to senior leadership is required
- Master of Business Administration (MBA) or equivalent
- Understanding of the Consumer Health business is a plus
At Johnson & Johnson, we’re on a mission to change the trajectory of health for humanity. That starts by creating the world’s healthiest workforce. Through cutting-edge programs and policies, we empower the physical, mental, emotional, and financial health of our employees and the ones they love. As such, candidates offered employment must show proof of COVID-19 vaccination or secure an approved accommodation prior to the commencement of employment to support the well-being of our employees, their families and the communities in which we live and work.
For more information on how we support the whole health of our employees throughout their wellness, career and life journey, please visit www.careers.jnj.com.
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
- Partager sur Linkedin
- Partager sur Facebook
- Partager sur Twitter