3D Game Artist - Studio Toulouse
Cette offre a été pourvue !
Who are they?
Homa Games – Who you will join 🕹️
Homa Games is the world’s leading platform for creating and publishing mobile games. Game developers from around the world use Homa’s technologies to power their creativity. We’re a team of 100 creative, data-centric minds helping developers to turn their games into global hits played by millions of users. Based in Paris, in the last year we opened 5 offices in 4 countries and doubled our team.
Our strategy relies on powerful Tech built in-house. Homa’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to scout new trends and ideas, execute real-time A/B testing of all the features of the game through a no code SDK, and to distribute and monetize the games. Through this platform, Homa provides an end-to-end digital ecosystem for developers to focus on the right idea, optimize all the features, and distribute the games worldwide massively. Apps powered by Homa creators have been downloaded more than 500 million times.
We are a diverse team from various backgrounds (artists, business, engineers, entrepreneurs, ex strategy consultants) and origins (>20 nationalities). We are passionate about games and working with studios & platform partners all around the world (US, Europe, and Asia). We aim to give our games a step ahead of competition, tailor-made support to our studio partners, and fair & transparent cooperation.
In October 2021, we raised a $50 million Series A round led by Northzone with participation of Singular and renowned business angels including King and FuboTV founders and Spotify founder Daniel Ek’s family office, on top of a previous $15 million round with seed investors Headline and Eurazeo in February.
Meet Michael, CTO
Join our young and talented dev team in the heart of beautiful Toulouse and contribute to create the best and coolest mobile games.
- Create high quality 3D game assets for hyper casual games (UI, animation, VFX, props, enviro)
- Create high quality and consistent artistic direction for game portfolio in multiple styles and genres
- Build and set strong assets creation pipeline with high focus on quality and reusability
- Be creative
- You are passionate about mobile games
- You have a background as game artist (study or practical experience)
- You are an expert in Blender, Maya
- You know Unity and are autonomous for assets integration
- Great eye for UX and UI
- You have good communication skills
- You speak fluent English