🌟YOUR ROLE WILL BE :
Since we are dealing with communities around the world, we manipulate a large variety of data (personal, banking, etc.). Cybersecurity and Information Security more generally are crucial in our product for the trust of our clients. They expect us to be very attentive to the respect of cybersecurity rules, at all levels of the company. We are already compliant with the GDPR and PCI-DSS, and soon-to-be compliant with the ISO 27001 international standard.
We are today accompanied by a Legal Council on the GDPR topics and by a consulting and auditing firm on the PCI-DSS and ISO 27001 matters. Our company has grown very quickly, and since we are onboarding new customer’s platforms every day and must improve our security at all levels on a daily basis, we need to reinforce our Information Security team with a Security Jedi !
You will be a pillar in the company transformation, you will actively contribute to bring Hivebrite to the top-notch level of security for the communities' management platforms, and you will accelerate our growth by being a business partner on security matters.
🌟YOUR MISSION WILL BE:
BUILD (30%) :
RUN (70%) :
- Provide the business teams with the right material to share with our customers and leads our security footprint
- Assist the sales and customer success teams in their daily questions regarding security and compliance, make things simple and sharp to help them to answer their clients efficiently
- Help our business team to answer the Security questionnaires sent by our clients or prospects
- Ensure the business teams have the right material to share with our customers and leads
- Perform and/or assist in the log reviews
- Perform and/or assist in controlling security policies are followed
- Perform and/or assist in the redaction of the quarterly reports
- Present security onboarding to new employees
- Review new vulnerabilities
- Review security alertsInternal communication relative to security matters
🌟YOU MIGHT BE A FIT IF YOU HAVE:
- Masters degree in Engineering or Business
- A specialization in Cybersecurity and Compliance or similar would be a strong plus
- Ability to quickly become familiar with our technical stack and all our security layers in place (GCP, GKE, AWS S3, Datadog, Wiz, Cloudflare...)
- Expert on Information Security best practices (in a startup environment)
- Strong knowledge of ISO 27001, PCI-DSS, GDPR complianceAbility
- Full proficiency in written and spoken English. French is a strong plus.
- Ability to face and answer client requests during security interviews
- Good sense of business priorities
- Excellent writing capacities
- Autonomous and proactive to gather information from our teams and experts
- Good communicationAbility to work with business teams as well as with our technical team
- Strong project management track record
- At ease in a fast growing and changing environment
- 1-2 years of consulting in cybersecurity or in a startup environnement with similar topics
🚀Our recruitment process lasts max 10 working days, and we can deliver an offer 48 hours after the final interview
🌟PERKS - Office & Team Life
Ces entreprises recrutent aussi au poste de “Security”.