UX/UI Designer (F/H)
Cette offre a été pourvue !
Who are they?
📣 Flowdesk is rapidly growing and looking for new talents!
🏦 Founded in 2020, Flowdesk is a technology and crypto-financial services firm, operating globally and serving a wide range of clients across the globe. Flowdesk’s ambition is to become one of the major technology providers in the space while operating efficiently, in a fully compliant manner. The company has built a cryptocurrency financial infrastructure that provides optimized liquidity management services globally through an all-in-one solution: covering secondary market liquidity, custody, brokerage, and yield enhancement services.
🌍 After Paris and Singapore, Flowdesk is expanding in the US in 2023.
Rencontrez David, CEO APAC
Expanding our current design team, you’ll take part in the construction of Flowdesk’s products and the development of its interface and soon our SaaS product. If force of proposal, challenge and innovation are keywords that speak to you, then this is the job you’re looking for!
- Improve the user experience on existing features, and generally improve our product on a continuous basis
- Participate in the structuring and execution of UX processes
- Conduct user studies (interviews, questionnaires, field observation).
- Participate in the evolution of the Design System
- Build high fidelity interfaces for multiple devices/platforms, organize the work for scale ( using components and design system), seamlessly hand off specifications to developers.
- Relying on user research and data analysis to make decisions.
- At least 2 years of experience in a B2C or B2B start-up or scale-up environment.
- Ability to work effectively in a collaborative environment to create top-performing interfaces and experiences for clients
- Ability to prototype interactive web and mobile experiences
- Professional experience with Sketch or Figma or AdobeXD (we use Figma)
- Experience in managing and/or creating a design system.
- Experience creating storyboards and website mapping
- Experience using user-centered design methods (journey maps, interviews, personas, user flows, wires, prototypes, etc)
- Experience working closely with product management and dev teams to both discover and deliver solutions, able to defend and explain your opinion as well as compromise and find the appropriate trade-off
💸 BSPCE 🌍 International environment (English is the main language)
🚃 50% of transportation costs & a sustainable mobility agreement
🍔 Swile lunch voucher (€9.25 per day, 60% covered)
🏥 100% Alan Blue covered for you and your children
💻 Top of the range equipment: Macbook, keyboard, laptop stand, 4K monitor & headphones
🎉 Team events and offsites
🔜 Coming soon : gym memberships, international mobility & lot of other cool benefits !