UX et Conversion Manager
- Permanent contract
- Bachelor's Degree
- > 3 years
- E-commerce, Fashion
- Less than 15 employees
UX et Conversion Manager
- Permanent contract
FEMPO est la première marque française de culottes menstruelles.
En 2017, les deux fondatrices, Claudette et Fanny, se sont lancées dans l’aventure FEMPO sans connaissance du secteur, avec 240€ et en suivant des tutoriels sur Youtube.
Aucune levée de fonds à leur actif et pourtant, un peu plus d’un an après, elles comptaient plus de 50 000 clientes.
Leur rapidité d’exécution et leur niveau d’ambition expliquent cette réussite.
FEMPO cherche aujourd’hui à renforcer son équipe et à consolider sa structure pour passer au niveau supérieur et conquérir l’Europe.
FEMPO is the first digitally native brand of period underwear in France. Two years ago, its two founders, Claudette and Fanny, began the FEMPO adventure without any knowledge of the market, with a budget of only €240 and by watching sewing tutorials on Youtube. With no fundraising efforts a year later they grew the FEMPO community to over 50 000 customers.
Their effectiveness and their ambition are at the heart of the recipe of their success.
Today, the founders are looking to invest in the best people in order to get to the next level and provide a significant growth to this movement. This is why we are looking for a hands on, data driven, E-commerce Manager which will be an essential actor in the future growth of the company.
If you love performance, and you are primarily focus on User Experience and know how to optimise a conversion funnel. If E-commerce has no secret for you, you are ahead of the pack and are up-to-date on the changes/trends of your sector and you are used to working in a fast-paced environment this job is most likely made for you.
We are looking for an experienced E-commerce Manager who will be able to take over and develop the strategy for our website optimisation in order to find the “secret sauce” to maximize conversion rate and scalability on desktop and mobile. Data driven decision making, A/B testing and innovation will be your day-to-day in order to stay constantly at the top of the game !
Develop and lead the strategy for the optimisation of our website on mobile and desktop. That means that you will :
- Ensure the best user experience
- Find out where we can do better in order to optimise our funnel
- Conversion rate optimization (Merchandising and ergonomics)
- A/B test everything
- Set up processes and reporting
- Championing innovation on every different aspects of the job
- Develop, plan and execute a roadmap for our upcoming tech projects
- Last but not least, be accountable for website performance !
Your first milestones
- End of 1st month: Optimisation process written and validated with the set up executive and have implemented first recommendation. Have set up an automated reporting structure for efficient analysis of website conversions on different clients points of entry.
- End of 2nd month: Have successfully increase website conversion rate by 2%. Set up website for two extra languages (English and German). Set up of full website reporting on key performance metrics. Set up website management procedures for ongoing maintenance and changes.
- End of 3rd month: Increase mobile conversion rate by 2%.
- End of 4th month: Have a significant decrease of bounce rate and abandoned baskets (-20%)
- End of 5th month: Integrated an additional product line/brand to current website structure.
- At least 3 years of experience in a similar position for an E-commerce brand/product
- Proficient on Google Analytics and Google Tag
- You know how to set up processes, reporting, coordinate tech projects and A/B tests
- You have a performance mind set and are used to take quick decisions based on data
- Familiar with SEO and SEA and understand how to implement them
- Experienced with Shopify Plus or other CMS preferred
- Familiar with web page development
- You are organized, ambitious, flexible and autonomous
- You speak excellent French and English and probably other languages !
- You have already extended a business internationally with different languages
- You are probably many other things but it will be already pretty good if you are all of these 😄
- Phone call with Head of Growth
- 1st Face to face interview in the office
- 2nd Face to face interview and business case with our CEO
- Reference check
- Wrap-up and meet up with the team
- Champagne ! 😄
Meet the FEMPO team
- Ajouter aux favoris
- Partager sur Twitter
- Partager sur Facebook
- Partager sur Linkedin