Senior Full-Stack Engineer @Cycle
- Accompagnement d'entreprises, Incubateur / Accélérateur
- De 15 à 50 salariés
Senior Full-Stack Engineer @Cycle
Cette offre a été pourvue !
We build the future of work: since 2011 we have launched 14 startups, with more in the works. We build businesses from the ground up to invent the tools of tomorrow and inspire new ways of working.
Our companies currently employ 500 people across the world… And they all started here: Mailjet, TextMaster, Mention, Front, Aircall, Hivy, Spendesk, Forest, Slite, Station, Upflow.
With $175M in total funding from some of the most prestigious investors in the world (Sequoia, Balderton, Index, Alven, …), our startups build the future of work.
We have new projects in the making, apply to join the next big thing!
Descriptif du poste
You love technical challenges? You want to build a high-quality product that you are proud of? You have an entrepreneurial mindset? You want to be part of an ambitious and fast growing startup? Then don’t wait and join us: Cycle is the newest eFounders company with the ambition to become the one-stop shop for all product teams.
We’re Cycle, a SaaS product built by product people for product people. We believe that by equipping product teams with the best tools, we can help them build products that matter to people and that positively impact the world.
Join us to build the future of product management and help all software companies build better products.
Cycle was founded in April 2019 by Mehdi (CEO) and Benoit (CTO) together with eFounders. We both have a strong experience building impactful products but even more importantly building great teams. As a team, we’re driven by our strong values. We are a young, diverse, passionate, and fun team (we like to think)! You will learn from ambitious, humble and empathetic founders.
As a core team member, we expect you to have a major impact both on making an awesome product and on shaping the company culture.
What we expect from you
- Lead your projects from concept to completion.
- Learn from customer feedback and choose which feature to focus on
- Build and improve code across the entire stack. Quality is not a tradeoff!
- Contribute to building our engineering team: mentoring developers, participate in technical reviews, architecture, design systems…
- Frontend : React, Redux, Apollo
- Backend : GraphQL, Typescript / NestJS, PostgreSQL, Redis
- Ops: CircleCI, Docker, Kubernetes, AWS
- You have 5+ years experience working with full-stack web apps (ReactJS, GraphQL, TypeScript, Node.js)
- You’re knowledgeable about modern JS development methodology, process, and tooling.
- You’re a product lover
- You’re a team player, a problem solver and a product builder.
- Bonus: 🎤Speaker? </> Open Source contributions or projects?
- A challenging work experience building an ambitious product from scratch
- Putting together an A-team with the ambition to build new reference tools for product management
- Strong culture : both product and technical
- Fast-learning environment, entrepreneurial and strong team spirit
- Latest Macbook pro + 28” 4K screen
- Lovely offices located in the heart of the Parisian startup ecosystem
- Free lunch delivered at work every day by Frichti, Nestor or FoodChéri
Découvrez l'équipe de eFounders
- Ajouter aux favoris
- Partager sur Twitter
- Partager sur Facebook
- Partager sur Linkedin