Cette offre a été pourvue !
Who are they?
Doctolib is a purpose-led company that strives for a healthier world with more than 2,800 employees across France, Italy, and Germany. Since 2013, Doctolib has been improving the daily lives of more than 340,000 healthcare professionals by providing them with new-generation technology and services.
Doctolib also serves more than 70 million patients, offering a fast, frictionless and secure journey for all their care needs.
Siilo is a secure medical communication app designed for healthcare professionals. More than 500,000+ healthcare professionals use Siilo to discuss and coordinate patient care with colleagues both within and beyond their organisational walls. Today, Siilo is the largest medical network in Europe. Since March 2023, Siilo has strengthened its position and potential as it was acquired by Doctolib. Doctolib is a purpose
-led company that strives for a healthier world with more than 2,500 employees across France, Italy, and Germany. Since 2013, Doctolib has been improving the daily lives of more than 300,000 healthcare professionals by providing them with new
-generation technology and services. Doctolib also serves more than 70 million Europeans, offering a fast, frictionless, and secure journey for all their care needs. Sillo and Doctolib’s joint goal is to become the go
-to solution for healthcare professionals across Europe and this acquisition is a significant step towards achieving that vision.
We’re seeking an ambitious Customer Support Representative to join Siilo’s growing User Team! This is an exciting opportunity to support the growth of our increasing German user base (our 2nd largest) and assist healthcare professionals in spreading knowledge worldwide. Our User Team consists of young professionals and is the first point of contact for Siilo’s 500,000+ users. The team is available daily (09:00
-17:00) via different channels to assist our healthcare heroes in using our products. We strive to create a consistent and personal experience for all of them. In this role, you will have the opportunity to influence improvements for the Siilo products and User Team processes. Apart from your tasks within the User Team, you will also be in close contact with all other departments within the company to help out with a variety of projects. The progressive and transparent company culture results in a motivating and open work environment with many opportunities to grow. Also, since we’re a team of young professionals, we like to celebrate our milestones and achievements regularly!
You will be responsible for:
- Getting healthcare professionals ready to use the platform by helping them through the verification process
- Giving support to daily user inquiries to suit customer needs through a range of channels, including chat, email & phone
- Communicating and cooperating with other departments within the company to aid product development and improvement
- Continuously looking for ways to improve day
-day business & operations of the User Team
What we’re looking for from you:
- Excellent communication skills in German & English
- Available to work 4
-5 days per week
- You like to work in an environment that is creative, innovative and fast
- Enthusiastic personality, customer
-oriented, analytical mindset
- we're transparent, we respect our differences, we ask questions, and we learn from each other
- Affinity with technology, healthcare and/or customer support is also a big plus!
Our team members are rewarded well, not only from a salary perspective but also with:
- Learning & development budget + flexible time to learn
- if you’re not learning, we’re not developing as a company, so choose what you want to learn and share as a team!
- Mental health + physical health allowance
- Home office equipment allowance
- Team creativity budget for bonding with your amazing colleagues
- 4 weeks to work remotely from wherever you want
- Summer hours
- wrap up at 3pm every Friday in August!
- 24 days of annual leave per year (and the ability to accrue more days on your Siilo anniversary!)