- Média, Musique, Digital
- Entre 250 et 2000 salariés
Research Internship - Musical Taste Modeling m/f/d
- Éducation : Non spécifié
- Expérience : Non spécifié
Cette offre a été pourvue !
Who are they?
DEEZER IS THE HOME OF MUSIC
From a French tech start-up created in 2007, Deezer has become one of the first French unicorns and the second largest independent music streaming platform in the world.
Now listed at the #Euronext #TechLeaders segment, growth is accelerating fueled by #Thepowerofmusic. Deezer is ideally positioned to play a key role in the continued development of the booming music streaming market. If you’re looking for an environment where you can grow and have an impact, this is the perfect time to join Deezer!
Crucial to Deezer’s ecosystem are recommender systems. These are algorithms that help users navigate the seemingly endless music catalog by directing them towards content they are likely to enjoy. Conditional to effective recommendation is the identification of the users’ musical taste. Effective modeling musical taste is quite challenging. Users continuously discover new music while revisiting old known preferences from time to time. All this takes place in an ever changing environment where new songs are introduced continuously.
What will you do
- Explore the different musical consumption patterns and how they relate to the different dimensions of musical taste.
- Work with research scientists from the Deezer Research team who provide practical and scientific help with the performed task.
- Propose your own solutions and work autonomously.
- Set up large scale experiments, Deezer ensures cutting edge technology and appropriate calculus power.
At Deezer, you can be your true self as we believe that #everyvoicematters. We strive to build an inclusive culture and foster a diverse environment. Because we care and want to ensure each employee feels welcome and safe at work, we continuously focus on fighting biases and helping diverse teams work well together through multiple learning opportunities, e-learnings and workshops right from the onboarding :
- Regular Diversity & Inclusion internal and external talks
- Dedicated employee work streams on Gender equity, Ethnicity & Culture, Disability and LGBTQ+
- Multiple e-learnings and mandatory training sessions for all managers
- English and French courses for all, so that everyone can connect and feel included
Beyond benefits like transportation, we offer you extra perks like:
- A Deezer premium family account for free
- Access to gym classes
- Deezer parties several times a year and drinks every thursday
- Allowance for sports, travelling and culture …
- Meal vouchers
- Great offices always located in dynamic and attractive districts, whether in Paris, London, Berlin or Sao Paulo!
- Hybrid remote work policy
If you want to learn more about life and culture at Deezer, please visit our Welcome to the Jungle page here!
This role is excellent for a person with:
- Knowledge on applied machine learning/ data mining/ statistics
- Interest in social sciences is a plus.
- Good programming skills for data processing and experimentation (preferred python, but we are open to other technologies too).
- Creativity, autonomy and open-mindedness.
If you don’t meet 100% of the qualifications outlined above, tell us why you’d still be a great fit for this role in your application!