- Média, Musique, Digital
- Entre 250 et 2000 salariés
Director Strategic Partnerships Europe m/f/d
- Éducation : Non spécifié
- Expérience : > 10 ans
Cette offre a été pourvue !
Who are they?
DEEZER IS THE HOME OF MUSIC
From a French tech start-up created in 2007, Deezer has become one of the first French unicorns and the second largest independent music streaming platform in the world.
Now listed at the #Euronext #TechLeaders segment, growth is accelerating fueled by #Thepowerofmusic. Deezer is ideally positioned to play a key role in the continued development of the booming music streaming market. If you’re looking for an environment where you can grow and have an impact, this is the perfect time to join Deezer!
Context of the job:
Partnerships are at the heart of our DNA and are one of the strategic pillars of our growth. In Europe (exc. FR), we are today partnering with players such as RTL, Freenet or Vodafone in Germany, T-Mobile in the Netherlands, A1 in Eastern Europe, Yettel in Serbia and Bulgaria. As a Strategic Partnerships Director you will be leading the team responsible for those accounts. If you are seeking an opportunity that will allow you to significantly impact our core KPIs and own the growth of this strategic area of our business, you’re in the right place.
What you will do?
- Define and drive growth strategy with existing partners in the region
- Structure and lead negotiations for partnership renewals as well as major new commercial opportunities with existing partners
- Drive the team of Strategic Partner Managers: day-to-day management and engagement and growth fostering
- Cultivate positive and trusted relationships with key Executive stakeholders within partners’ organisations in order to maximise potential, uncover new opportunities and secure long term relationships
- P&L responsibility for the region’s Partnerships revenue (inc. forecasting and budget attainment)
- Secure internal support and approvals for deals across cross-functional teams (such as Finance, Product, Tech, Legal), by developing business cases, articulating market opportunity and clarifying resource requirements
At Deezer, you can be your true self as we believe that #everyvoicematters. We strive to build an inclusive culture and foster a diverse environment. Because we care and want to ensure each employee feels welcome and safe at work, we continuously focus on fighting biases and helping diverse teams work well together multiple learning opportunities, e-learnings and workshops right from the onboarding :
- Regular Diversity & Inclusion internal and external talks
- Dedicated employee work streams on Gender equity, Ethnicity & Culture, Disability and LGBTQ+
- Multiple e-learnings and mandatory training sessions for all managers
- English and French courses for all, so that everyone can connect and feel included
Beyond benefits like health insurance, meal vouchers, transportation, we offer you extra perks like:
- A Deezer premium family account for free
- Access to gym classes
- Deezer parties several times a year and drinks every thursday
- Allowance for sports, travelling and culture …
- Meal vouchers
- Great offices always located in dynamic and attractive districts, whether in Paris, London, Berlin or Sao Paulo!
- Hybrid remote work policy
If you want to learn more about life and culture at Deezer, please visit our Welcome to the Jungle page here!
This role is excellent for a person with:
- 10+ years of work experience in Strategic Partner Management or Account Management with partners
- Experience managing a team
- Strong negotiation skills and track record
- Existing network with industry Executives
- Pragmatic and solutions-oriented approach to challenges
- Experience working internationally and across cultures
- Fluent English (main working language), other European languages are a plus
If you don’t meet 100% of the qualifications outlined above, tell us why you’d still be a great fit for this role in your application!