Who are they?
Founded in Lyon, FR in 2015, DataGalaxy is the industry’s first Data Knowledge Catalog helping organizations understand how their entire business runs on data. Their data management platform is dedicated to providing user-friendly metadata mapping, management, and knowledge sharing to support organizational data governance and literacy.
DataGalaxy has officially raised over $10M in funding and in 2023 and entered the American market. They are thrilled to continue expanding our active client base in the USA.
Today DataGalaxy is:
🚀 Solution adapted to various industries
🌎 Happy clients in France, Nothern Europe and USA
🏆”Great Place To Work in Tech”
🏢 Office in an iconic building of Lyon business centre (Tour Part-Dieu)
Who we are: Founded in Lyon, FR in 2015, DataGalaxy is the industry's first Data Knowledge Catalog helping organizations understand how their entire business runs on data. Our data management platform is dedicated to providing user-friendly metadata mapping, management, and knowledge sharing to support organizational data governance and literacy.
DataGalaxy’s Data Knowledge Catalog helps business users accelerate processes, reduce costs, and ensure regulatory compliance by providing an all-in-one data management and data governance platform. Our Data Catalog includes API to ease pre-existing data integration, AI services to automate data classification, and data lineage tracking to visualize data’s entire lifecycle journey.
Following our recent growth, DataGalaxy is blasting off to new heights! We’ve officially raised over $10M in funding and in 2023, DataGalaxy officially entered the American market. We’re thrilled to continue expanding our active client base in the USA.
Our mission: To remain at the forefront of revolutionizing the modern business data catalog by empowering data professionals and business users through increasing data knowledge and providing an all-inclusive understanding of how businesses run on data. We’re passionate about helping organizations facilitate rich collaboration, manage data as an asset, and derive powerful, data-driven decision-making.
Our values: Be intentional. Be clear. Be bold. Be humble. Are you interested in joining an organization that values teamwork, ambition, enthusiasm, and collaboration? Each DataGalaxian brings unique knowledge, skills, and points of view that help us create a truly well-rounded crew! We encourage unique ideas, inventive thinking, and independent perspectives so that we can achieve out-of-this-world results together!
Who we’re looking for: We’re hiring someone who is:
💫 Ready to join a growing team
💫 Passionate about data
💫 Up-to-date with the latest industry news and developments
💫 Organized, autonomous, and a team player!
Our sales team creates, manages and develops a customer portfolio and builds long-term relationships with decision-makers in order to maintain the use of the DataCatalogue 360® solution.
🎯Your mission will be to:
- Build and develop relationships to maintain active deal pipeline and ideal quota coverage in your territory.
- Work effectively in pairs with the Sales development representative.
- Manage complex deal cycles, from lead origination to stakeholder mapping and management, all through to negotiation and deal closing
- Consistently clos net-new business and expansions by leveraging a “land” strategy
- Successfully collaborate with customers and peers in a consultative sales process where you will identify value and ROI to support customer’s needs
- Work with our inhouse pipeline HUBSPOT, estimate possible closing, and always keep the platform updated
Above all, you want to embark on an ambitious entrepreneurial adventure with strong human values and a great team that combines performance and humor around an innovative data mapping solution!
- Consistently achieved or overachieved your SaaS sales quota.
- Originated and navigated complex, direct sales cycles with multiple technical and business stakeholders.
- Sold net-new business opportunities to C-level buyers, managers in small and large enterprise accounts.
- Managed consultative sales processes, with value-based impact or outcomes.
🚀What can you expect:
- Offices in the heart of Lyon and Paris, 10-15 minutes from the train stations
- Flexible working hours ("forfait jour")
- A real opportunity to join a French start-up that is a pioneer in its market 🚀
- A chance to create your own career path with autonomy in multiple projects
- An attractive remuneration according to your performance and your potential
- Remote work at will & 2.50€ net / day🔥
- Health insurance Apicil
- Meal vouchers (Swile card of 9€/day)
- Public transport 50% reimbursement
- Daily coffee and snacks
- Quarterly team events and seminars
D'autres offres de Business Development
Ces offres peuvent vous intéresser !Voir toutes les offres