Senior Backend Engineer C++ – AdTech (All genders)
Who are they?
Founded in 2005, Dailymotion is a global video platform built on a clever player and intuitive algorithm connecting over 350 million users to their personal news and entertainment space. It is also the player used by 90% of French media. So, for example, watching videos on Le Monde, Konbini, or Being Sport happens via their player technology. Today, 9 of 10 French internet users watch qualitative content in their ecosystem daily, making them the first French player. Dailymotion is part of the Vivendi media group with headquarters in Paris and offices in New York, Singapore, Montpellier, and Sophia Antipolis.
Meet Guillaume, COO
Dailymotion is searching for a Software Engineer to join our AdTech team and work on building and improving our in-house monetization platform which serves billions of ad impressions each month.
We are specifically seeking a Senior-level C++ Backend Software Engineer with a passion for building highly scalable, low-latency multithreaded server-side applications.
As a member of our team, you will have the opportunity to work on a key component at the heart of the organization’s revenue pipeline and grow your skills within a collaborative and inclusive culture that values the input of all team members.
- Design and implement key functions in our Ads platform which requires elegant yet powerful software solutions to support latency-sensitive high-frequency traffic.
- Coordinate with engineers to ensure seamless integration with other pieces of the platform.
- Follow the “you build it - you run it” mindset (including production deployments)
- Troubleshoot and resolve system problems and customer issues under a very tight service level agreement.
At Dailymotion, we empower candidates to take action. If this job sounds like a great opportunity for you, be confident in your skills, we are always happy to meet you! If needed, we can accommodate our recruitment process for your special abilities.
Location: Paris, France
Type of contract: CDI
Start Date: ASAP
For the France offices
- 🏡Hybrid Work Framework (4 types of remote work : Full office /Flex office (1/2 days remote) / Flex remote (1/2 days at the office) / Full remote + ability to work 3 month abroad)
- 💰 Saving Plan Vivendi
- 🍼 Paternity leave or Coparental leave extended
🕶️ Living Employee Culture (Events / Trainings / Partys / All hands / Dailymotion tradition…)
- 🚀 Career development support (training / internal mobility / compensation cycle / 360 quarter feedback review …)
- 🏥 High-end Health Insurance and Personal Services Vouchers (CESU)
- ⛱️ Paid Time off – RTT and Saving time plan (CET)
- ✅ Meal Vouchers – Public Transport and Bike refund
- 🎡 European Economic and Social Committee (sport membership/cinemas vouchers/gift vouchers/discount)
Want to learn more about us?
- Minimum 3 years experience in C++ 11/14/17/20 programming
- Strong background in data structures, algorithms, and object-oriented programming
- Familiarity with Git, Unix-like operating systems, and shell scripting
- Ability to manage multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Fluent in English (both spoken and written)
- Experience in networking and multi-threaded environments
- AdTech experience
- Facebook’s Folly/Wangle/Proxygen libraries
- CMake and Conan package manager
- Golang (our feature tests and other parts of the system are implemented in Golang)
- Clang-based tooling (we use ASan, MSan, TSan, UBSan, and IWYU)
- CI/CD: Docker, Helm, Jenkins X, Kubernetes
- Other programming languages (we use Python and Bash to implement supporting tools)
Cette offre vous tente ?
D'autres offres de Dev Backend
Ces offres peuvent vous intéresser !