D-EDGE Hospitality Solutions
- Digital Marketing / Data Marketing, SaaS / Cloud Services, Tourisme
- Entre 250 et 2000 salariés
People Management Director (M/F/NB)
- Début :
- Éducation : Non spécifié
- Expérience : > 3 ans
Who are they?
Have you ever booked a hotel online? Then you’ve probably used D-EDGE without knowing it.
Every day, we help more than 17,000 hotels worldwide to develop their online visibility and sales through a range of SaaS and digital marketing solutions.
Amongst the 480 D-EDGERS, the R&D team is made up of a hundred or so enthusiasts who are reinventing hotel booking for both the traveller and the hotelier.
As a subsidiary of the Accor group, D-EDGE simplifies the life of independent hotels and hotel chains alike.
We are looking for a Director of People Management, APAC based out of the Singapore office.The position reports to the Managing Director Asia Pacific with a dotted line to the global Talent department based in Paris, France.
- Adapt and roll out the global talent strategy in Asia Pacific.
- Manage and coach the Talent Manager Asia Pacific.Develop D-EDGE values across the region: Respect, client first, performance, extra-miles, team spirit, excellence.
- Ensure quality and timely recruitments. Maintain a constant pipeline of talents. Ensure diversity and non-discrimination. Develop relationships with talent sources: schools, hospitality & tech industries, employment bodies, etc.
- Is responsible for the employee experience: attractive compensation and benefits, on/offboarding, self-development opportunities, wellbeing at work/office.
- Ensure accurate payroll process across Asia Pacific.Ensure compliance to employment legislations in all countries D-EDGE operates in.
- Develop all company-wide initiatives in Asia Pacific including and not limited to charity, sustainability and wellness initiatives.
- Ensure operations are environment-friendly and are designed with sustainability in mind.
- Point of contact for the Global Talent department.
- Is service-oriented, outgoing and approachable
- Is willing to work within an international team
- Can be trusted with confidential information
- Is organized, detailed and reliable
- Shows leadership and coaching abilities
- Is able to manage crisis,Has an experience in a similar position for at least 3 years, ideally in a scale up and with an Asia Pacific perimeter
- Speaks and writes English fluently. Another Asian language is a plus
- Good knowledge of the Singapore Employment Act.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Attractive salary, Annual Wage Supplement (AWS) and Health Insurance
- Opportunity to work from home 2 days a week
- An Accor employee card with discount on hotel bookings
- Comfortable office right at Novena MRT station.
RECRUITMENT PROCESS :
- Interview with Managing Director, Asia Pacific
- Interview with Chief People Officer.
… and welcome to D-EDGE ! :)
Please be aware that we will be asking for work references.
D-EDGE is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on : race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any legally protected status.
- Partager sur Linkedin
- Partager sur Facebook
- Partager sur Twitter