- Début :
- Bac +5 / Master
- > 3 ans
- IT / Digital, Recrutement
- De 50 à 250 salariés
Cette offre a été pourvue !
We are on a mission to transform the way people work together. There are so many frictions on both an individual and company level:
• Very few people are happy at work
• Companies have trouble attracting and retaining top talents
These two factors combined result in a big waste of potential for each side. Fulfilment at work should be the norm rather than exception. But there is hope. A new generation of makers aspires to reconcile work and life purpose: entrepreneurs and freelancers.
At comet, we firmly believe freelancing is a major component of the future of work. Our ambition is to empower both freelancers and companies through a frictionless collaborative experience.
In two years, we have built so far:
• An easy-to-use platform to help companies find the best freelancers right on time;
• A in-house algorithm to match talents with projects they care about;
• A vibrant community of 5000+ tech and data experts.
In spring 2018, we raised a 14 million Series A with seasoned investors (Daphni, Frst). It will help us grow our 65-strong team and scale our activity internationally.
We are now looking for outstanding doers and dreamers to help us achieve our vision and create a brighter future of work.
Why applying to comet now?
👋 Join a stellar team aligned with a strong culture and work ethics
💯 Have an impact from day one and grow your learning curve exponentially
🔥 Experience the hottest work trends such as remote work or squad models
🌴 Have fun during quarterly team events
🐈 Cuddle cute animals at the office (Lucky the cat and Lia the dog)
Our office is in the heart of Paris (St Ambroise - Richard Lenoir).
Descriptif du poste
Today, we are looking for a Sales Executive in collaboration with the Sales team, to open new account and support our strong growth in France today and internationally tomorrow.
You’ll work with our Sales Manager and generates business opportunities for Comet mainly through the signature of new enterprise accounts (in the French consulting world, it’s called a “referencement”. Alternate best in class hunting practices with hands-on RFI/RFP and procurement approval processes with CAC 40 and SBF 120 Enterprises.
Your Missions (if you accept it) :
- maximise the number of opened enterprises where we can spread and provide our services
- Create business opportunities through hunting actions (via call and/or email/LinkedIn and/or network and/or partners/referrers) and MQL management. Generate at least 5 meetings / week
- Lead business meetings of all kinds, from discovery meetings to procurement and legal meetings with the objective to maximize interest for Comet.
- Negotiate efficiently when needed with various clients stakeholders, personas/seniority
- Answer to clients RFI and RFP in order to be selected as an approved/preferred supplier
- Lead the final negotiation with operational, procurement and legal stakeholders with the help of Comet’s finance team, lawyer and COO.
- No only maintain Hubspot and other CRM/Sales admin tools up to date on a weekly basis, but also leverage our CRM for increasing your efficiency.
- Ideally 3 to 6 years minimum in sales executive experience (personas / strategy)
- experience from SSII / ESN would be appreciated
- Internal drive
- IT Market
- Hunting experience
- Negociation skills
- Google Suite knowledge
- Good English Level
- IT Market (Technos/Competitors) knowledge
Déroulement des entretiens
- A first call to get to know each other
- 2 interviews (Manager, Founder)
- A case study/technical test
- 2 days of immersion to meet the whole team
- A job offer with a transparent salary grid
Découvrez l'équipe de comet
- Ajouter aux favoris
- Partager sur Twitter
- Partager sur Facebook
- Partager sur Linkedin