Front End Developer
- > 3 ans
- Application mobile, Média, Presse écrite
- Entre 50 et 250 salariés
Front End Developer
- > 3 ans
Who are they?
Since 2006, Cafeyn’s group has developed in a fast paced environment, acting in a market that is in constant evolution.
Our ambition is to become the go-to platform to access information. Within the press sector and its digital transformation, our objective is to become a European champion of information streaming by 2025.
We’ve strengthened our international presence thanks to the acquisition of Milibris & Blendle. With, for now, 180 Cafeyners and 6 countries, we are ready to create an information haven to empower people. We feel they deserve a press service that allows them to focus on quality information wherever they are. We believe that quality information deserves the best reading conditions. That’s why our products are designed to generate optimal comfort, maximize the ability to focus and improve the well-being of our readers.
We have the trust of international key distributors such as Bouygues, Canal +, O2, Three…
Cafeyn in numbers?
- 2000 press titles in our catalogue
- 500 partners in publishing
- 5 countries and 4 spoken languages
- 4.6/5 on both App & Play Store
At Cafeyn we embody 5 values everyday: Excellence, Kindness, Ambition, Honesty & Innovation!
We - Cafeyn Group
With more than 15 years of existence, Cafeyn Group is a multi-brand company composed of Cafeyn, Blendle, miLibris and Kidjo. Based in France, The Netherlands, UK, Canada and Morocco and almost 200 employees, we propose an innovative media experience through different products.
We want to achieve strong business performance across the Cafeyn Group through organic growth, diversified revenue streams and sustainable profitability. New opportunities are continuously sought by investment both within and outside of the business.
We deliver high-value, high-focus and forward-thinking, premium infotainment (information & entertainment content) services to our partners and customers, with personalised and relevant content to entertain and educate our audience, broadening their perspective and making them more knowledgeable.
You will join the Tech team, and work on the Front end development of our platform and of back office tools.
- Develop new features of our websites and internal tools (back-office)
- Respect designs and customer journeys developed by product designers (pixel perfect)
- Ensure smooth running and performance of our existing web solutions
- Participate in the API design in collaboration with our back-end teams
- Participate in development, unit tests, code review, automated tests and TDD
- Work following our agile principles and methodology
- Use Slack for communication and Jira and Confluence for tasks and documentation
What are we looking for?
You have come to the right place if you have
- 3-5 years experience in using Vue.JS and /or React.JS for public website with big audience
- Experience of working and collaborating within an agile team
- Understanding of API-based architecture
- Knowledge or experience of TypeScript
- Experience in developing front-end of back-office tools
It's a perfect match if
- Interested in the media industry and especially press and magazines
You don’t have to match all the requirements, if you feel this offer could be a great opportunity for you, reach out anyways! We hire based on talent and we promote inclusivity inside Cafeyn and strongly believe that our culture is strongest when it is the most diverse.
- Ajouter aux favoris
- Partager sur Twitter
- Partager sur Facebook
- Partager sur Linkedin