11 Av. de l'Opéra, Paris, 75001
F&B Assistant Intern
Stage (6 mois)
Télétravail partiel possible
Éducation : Non spécifié
Expérience : Non spécifié
Who are they?
Fourteen years after opening its first restaurant in New York, Bagatelle is now a staple of international “hospitality”.
Present on three continents and in exclusive destinations, such as Saint-Tropez, Saint-Barth, Courchevel, London, Miami, Tulum, or even Dubai, the group handles different places where « joie de vivre », service and epicureanism are in the heart of the restaurant in order to share generous and authentic moments.
Discover Bagatelle GroupLet's go!
Rencontrez Aymeric, Fondateur
We are looking for an F&B Assistant intern to manage and organize the daily tasks of our Executive Corporate Chef’s team, while ensuring that hygiene, safety and quality rules are applied and procedures are respected.
Duty and Responsibilities:
- Contact suppliers and edit quotes accordingly.
- Write technical specifications sheet.
- Oversee all administrative tasks for the team.
- Develop and implement food policies.
- Maintain, ship and dispatch supplies and equipment.
- Track data on our Easy-Planet software.
- Manage the corporate team’s schedule and reservations.
- Manage operations and implement procedures.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Stress management and adherence to deadlines.
- Strong decision making and problem solving skills.
- Planning and organization.
- Knowledge of food sanitation, safety and quality procedures.
- Excellent English and French language skills.
- Proficiency in the office pack: word, excel, power point.
Cette offre vous tente ?
Partager cette offre
Questions and answers about the job
D'autres offres de Opérations
Ces offres peuvent vous intéresser !Voir toutes les offres