- Collaborative Economy, E-commerce, Environment / Sustainable Development
- De 250 à 2000 salariés
Internal Sales Specialist - Internship
Cette offre a été pourvue !
Founded in November 2014, Back Market is the number one European (and soon global) marketplace specializing in the sale of fully refurbished tech devices.
Their concept is simple but radical. By helping their customers discover and purchase the highest quality refurbished electronics they are creating an alternative to the mainstream behavior of always purchasing new products. Prolonging the lives of these devices has a significant global impact. E-Waste accounts for 70% of all our toxic waste! By prolonging the lives of kitchen appliances, computers, mobile devices and more, they have already saved 3,766 tonnes of e.waste since 2014 💪
Founded five years ago in Paris, Back Market is the world’s first online marketplace dedicated exclusively to second-hand devices. Similar to how Airbnb aggregates homeowners and travelers on one trusted platform to draw economic value from a previously underutilized asset — vacant living spaces — Back Market connects certified professionals specializing in the refurbishing and resale of used electronics with consumers looking for a more affordable, reliable, and environmentally-friendly alternative to buying new.
Leading the way in a shift towards a circular economy, freeing the planet from electronic waste, and building a global leading tech company are three solid reasons to wake up every morning. Taking part in Back Market’s adventure means committing to an ambitious project with a strong social and environmental impact! This is an opportunity for you to join a talented, humble and passionate team at the heart of innovation.
We offer 2 open spots for couple of Internal Sales Specialist to join an international team based in Bordeaux (France). If you love skillfulness, operational excellence and you care about environmentally friendly projects. If you want to be part of a global 1st rank marketplace building, we will be super happy to discuss with you.
We have a short calendar, and big ambitions, meaning that we are looking for someone that act fast while thinking deep. For the good profile, this internship is the opportunity to build with us a future Unicorn and get a long-term contract in a disruptive company, growing fast and promoting a new way to consume electronic devices.
Within the Quality Services team, where you will participate to develop and scale Back Market in France but also in our international markets (Germany, Spain, UK, Netherland, Austria, Italy, Belgium, Finland, & USA)
Your Mission (If You Accept It):
Adoption, you will:
- Create & maintain the tool box of our account managers. To give them the right arguments in order to sell our services (FAQ, video, presentations,…)
- Create and maintain tools for our merchants, for them to better understand, use & subscribe to our services.
- Participate to webinars & training session. You are the key contact of our supply team regarding services, able to answers their questions and raise their sales capability.
- Identify our top merchants users to convert them into services ambassadors.
Operational Excellence , you will:
- Build our sales team services knowledge structure & documentation
- Make sure that our new comers are well trained
- Implement & update our sellers target per services.
- Follow each deals into our CRM tools (Salesforce)
- Improve Sellers support & our internal support
Churn, you will:
- Follow up our performances & identify our churning users with the Business Intelligence team
- Participate to automatize actions when a user is churning
Satisfaction, you will:
- Promote internally & externally our services offer & monitor stakeholders satisfaction.
You’re At The Right Place If:
- English is a no-brainer for you
- You are working towards finishing your studies in a Business/Engineering University and are looking for a 6 month internship
- You have a business drive and the ability to convince people and manage stakeholders in order to achieve your and organizational goals, you probably have some prior sales experience
- You always dig-deeper to get the right information and have the drive to never give up
- You are able to plan and coordinate complex & long-term projects
- You want to change consumption habits and are driven by the idea of making this world a better place.
- Phone interview with Goda, Talent Acquisition Specialist.
- Technical test
- Interview with Clément, Service Adoption Manager
- Interview with Philippine, Head of Logistics and Buy Back and/or Caroline, Head of Quality Services
Meet the Back Market team
- Ajouter aux favoris
- Partager sur Twitter
- Partager sur Facebook
- Partager sur Linkedin