Senior Art Director/ Designer (f/m/x)
Senior Art Director/ Designer (f/m/x)
Fondé en 2012 à Berlin, audibene est la société qui connaît la plus forte croissance dans le monde de l’aide auditive.
Ils ont la conviction que chaque personne devrait bien entendre, pour bien vivre. Grâce à un modèle commercial digitalisé, ils ont changé la façon dont les aides auditives sont commercialisées faisant d’eux la première plateforme de vente en ligne d’appareils auditifs.
Leur plateforme numérique facilite la mise en connexion des professionnels de la santé audioprothésistes avec des clients particuliers souhaitant retrouver l’audition.
En moins de 10 ans ils ont aidé plus de 100 000 clients avec une équipe forte de plus de 1500 collègues répartis partout dans le monde depuis Denver, Miami, Séoul et Marseille.
Leur activité est centrée autour de 3 piliers: health-tech, innovation et qualité de service.
Everyone should hear well to live well. This is what we believe in at audibene, driven by the purpose of changing lives of our customers. And we need your help in this exciting journey.
We are looking for a Senior Art Director (f/m/x) for our creative team who can bring us to the next level!
About our Creative Team
Are you trapped in a routine in which you only carry out orders and have no overview of the impact of your work or on the big picture in projects? At our company, creative freedom is taken very seriously! With us, you define our branding strategy together with our creative experts and be responsible for your own projects at the same time.
You'll be part of a team of creative minds who support each other, value their collaboration and never lose passion for their work. At the same time, we offer you the chance to design creative campaigns driven by unconventional ideas and thereby find new ways to win customers.
About the role
The recipe for our successful customer acquisition to date: highly efficient online marketing that uses the right arguments to win over the right target groups at precisely the right moment. Now we want to promote stronger brand awareness for audibene/hear.com – and boost our profile with excellent brand communication. Therefore we are looking for experienced creatives to join our in-house creative team. Because we’re also tired of agencies…
We are looking forward to receiving your application - please include a link to your portfolio!
- Concept development and design for our upcoming integrated brand communication in film, print and digital media
- Design of various advertising materials for our private label products, spanning brochures to packaging design
- Development of call-to-action web designs to win over new customers and retain existing customers through landing pages, social posts and e-mail campaigns
- Management of external service providers and freelancers and supervision of film productions and photo shoots
- Coaching of our creative interns and student trainees as well as assistance in recruiting resources to expand the creative team
- Several years of experience as an agency, in-house or freelance art director or designer with exposure to strong brands
- Top portfolio with great design concepts and ideas for all communication disciplines
- Interest in a challenging yet fascinating technical subject
- Interest in designing an international poster campaign as well as a mobile landing page or the packaging design for a new hearing aid
- Knowledge of the digital world including apps, native ads and social media
- Proficiency in standard Adobe CC programmes
- Fluency in English, B2/C1 level German
What we offer
- Impact: shape the future of a health-technology leader while driving our business strategy
- Trust: enjoy a high degree of autonomy and freedom in decision-making
- Dynamic environment: we encourage and support new initiatives, fast-decision making and taking risks
- Testing culture: no roadblocks for fast testing – if you have an idea, you will quickly bring it to life
- International team: work with open-minded international colleagues who bring different perspectives to the table
- Events: join our regular team events (currently virtual), parties, and annual off-sites.
- Ajouter aux favoris
- Partager sur Twitter
- Partager sur Facebook
- Partager sur Linkedin