Who are they?
Aqemia is a next-gen pharmatech company generating one of the world’s fastest-growing drug discovery pipeline. Their mission is to design fast innovative drug candidates for dozens of critical diseases. What sets them apart is their unique quantum and statistical mechanics algorithms fueling a generative AI to design novel drug candidates. The disruptive speed and accuracy of their technology platform allows them to scale drug discovery projects as technology projects.
At Aqemia you will work in a multi-disciplinary team of passionate drug hunters, AI engineers and developers who are committed to our mission of finding many drugs, at high pace, to cure diseases.
As part of our growing team, you will enjoy a fast-paced, challenging, science-driven and creative environment, working at the very forefront of AI & Deep physics-powered drug discovery. This is a tremendous opportunity to bring your own impact on changing the way medicines are discovered and be involved in shaping the direction of our fast growing business and team.
We are looking for highly skilled and collaborative individuals who are naturally curious, have a passion for learning and solving complex problems with a “can-do” mindset.
If this sounds exciting to you, come and join us!
If you don’t see an open position that fits you, but are still interested in joining the team, please use this form
Our Workplace Environment
- Fast-paced, intellectually and scientifically demanding, results-driven.
- Our Founders boast : 10+ years experience in research at Ecole Normale Supérieure in Paris, not to mention a stint in Oxford and Cambridge / 10+ years experience in strategy consulting at BCG.
- Aqemia has a rapidly growing team of +40 people from world-class institutions (AstraZeneca, GSK, Sanofi, Harvard, Ecole Normale Supérieure, Ecole Polytechnique, BCG)
- Our premises are conveniently located in center of Paris (1 Bd Pasteur), with a possibility of up to 2 days of remote work.
- Working language: English
We are growing fast, if you feel that you don't fit this job description but you’re still excited to join, then please get in touch!
Aqemia is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, disability status or any other basis under applicable law.
D'autres offres de Data Science
Ces offres peuvent vous intéresser !Voir toutes les offres